Dallas, TX 75237 Map · Phone number

About Caldwell Designs In Motion

In one short breathtaking instance, your life changed. No longer is he just the boyfriend - he is YOUR FIANCE. You are ENGAGED! And terrified.... and excited... and overwhelmed. From the moment he proposed , your mind has not stopped - call MOM, call BEST FRIEND, call CATERER, call HOTEL, call BAND, call FLORIST. Okay, the first two tasks were easy, but where do you start with the rest?

Our mission is to alleviate as much stress as possible. Our experts have years of training and experience in the field of event planning. We have a wealth of knowledge in choosing the right vendors, locations, caterers, and party professionals to meet your unique needs. We can save you the time, stress, heartache, and worry when making decisions. We have developed lasting relationships with many vendors, ensuring you great value and service.

Caldwell Designs In Motion is your guide. We do not pressure you, nor do we make decisions for you. We do not accept any commission from vendors, nor do we benefit from selecting any particular vendor or location. Our only benefit is your happiness. This is YOUR special day. It is about you. We offer you a wealth of knowledge, and guide you through the process so you can make informed decisions. Of course, on your special day we will make sure that everything is taken care of and managed exactly as you envisioned it. You do not have to be bothered with any details on your special day. It's your time to shine!

We have served many high profile clienteles in a wide-range of situations. Your happiness is all that we are concerned with. Our attention to detail will guarantee a special day with spectactular memories that will last you a lifetime. Enjoy yourself and leave the work to us!

2197617790ac3cc07187
2197617790ac3cc07187
lighted deco

4 Reviews for Caldwell Designs In Motion

Rachel · Married on 10/03/2009

My husband and I just returned from our 2 month honeymoon, and it was fantastic! But we can't forget to thank the person who made our lfe journey the best day of our lives. I thank God for our wedding planner Frenshel and her team. I never thought that my fairytale vision for my wedding could come true. But the day I called Caldwell Designs In Motion, my wedding planning experience came to life. Thank you Frenshel for making my lifelong dream wedding a day I'll never forget. I would recommend Caldwell Designs In Motion to anyone in a heartbeat. So if you are looking for a #1 spectactular wedding planner please let Frenshel be your one and only choice!

Sent on 12/14/2009

Cynthia · Married on 09/12/2009

Thank you Caldwell Designs In Motion for making our wedding day a remarkable experience. I had never planned a wedding before and once I began it became a nightmare. I was sneaking trying to find a venue for the wedding while I was at work and kept getting in trouble for being on the internet too much. When I talked to my bestfriend and told her the problems I was having, she told me about Frenshel and suggested that I immediately give her a call. When I called Frenshel she told me that " I was a bride and I should be carrying a bouquet and not a clipboard." She clearly made my day, from that one phone call. My advice to any bride, when you can't do anything else, before you tear you hair out.. I recommend that you give Caldwell Designs In Motion a call. Thank you Frenshel for being my Bridal Angel.

Sent on 12/06/2009

Caroline · Married on 07/25/2009

Thank you so much for helping me plan the wedding of a lifetime. I was trying so hard to plan everything because I was so afraid to delegate responsibilities. I became so stressful, until I called Caldwell Designs In Motion. Frenshel immediately came to my rescue, I couldn't have done it without you. Thank you again....

Sent on 11/18/2009

Award

Caldwell Designs In Motion FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly

• Dallas, 75237 See on map
    8663760008 (1) (Phone number)
    Monday - Saturday 9:00 am - 7:00pm