About W.O.W Cakes

Wedding & Party Cakes with a WOW Factor!

W.O.W. Cakes is a licensed cakerie specializing in Wedding Cakes and Party Cakes with a "WOW Factor". We offer over 50 flavors of cake and 33 fillings choices! Sugar free and gluten free options are available as well (additional charges apply for sugar and gluten free).

Pricing starts at $2.25 per serving for buttercream. Price per serving varies with complexity of decoration. We can work with any idea and can replicate most pictures.

WOW Cakes is located at 4327 W. 13th St. N. Wichita, KS 67212

For more information please call or email us.  If you have attempted to contact us through this site and there is no response, please call us 316-516-3351. (Sometimes this site doesn't pass on your contact information)

Categories: Wedding Cake

Private Tastings (7)
Setup (6)
Groom's Cake (4)
Gluten Free (1)

My fiance and I went cake tasting, and ordered pur cake. I can't wait to see what it looks like. Ally was really nice and answered all my questioned for me.

Profile Picture Mara, 10/27/18, 1 Review
1.0

My Fiance and his Mother went to taste wedding cakes and order our wedding cake today. They had such a horrible experience I felt compelled to share. My Fiance and soon to be Mother-in-law are very mild mannored and friendly people. My Fiance actually had to go outside for a bit and wrap his head around what an awful experience his mother and him were having. They left and went to another cakery where everything WOW cakes said they couldn't do or wasn't modern was able to be done. Our cake is ordered definatly not from this place! This is the first and hopefully the last bad review I'm ever compeled to write for the sake of sparing others a horrible experience!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Tiffany, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Cake was perfect and so yummy!!

Photo of W.O.W Cakes in Wichita, KS - Not a professional photo but the cake was stunning!!
Profile Picture Amanda, 10/14/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

W.O.W Cakes Pricing

Wedding Cakes Pricing
Buttercream Frosting (Per Slice, Without Tax)
Starting from $2.00

14 Photos

Cakes

14 Photos

3 ENDORSEMENTS
WOW Cakes is amazing! They really take the time and love to put into your wedding or special occasion cake. They taste great and always look awesome!

One word sums it up....DELICIOUS! Pam and her team do a fantastic job.

Pam does a fabulous job! Her cakes are beautiful and delicious! She always takes fantastic care of her brides, and they all love her! She is easy to work with and always has a positive attitude! You will love her cake!

Events

4327 W. 13th St. N., Wichita, KS 67212   See On Map
316-516-3351 (phone)
Consults are by appointment only. Business hours Tuesday-Friday 11AM-5:30PM and Saturdays 10AM-1PM