1327 Store E Rockville Pike, Rockville, MD 20852 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Cakes In Style

Cakes In Style is a sweet fantasy world, founded in 2006 by Lucia Byers, a classically trained cake decorator, who has worked for over 18 years decorating and designing cakes for various companies. We use the finest gourmet ingredients to make extraordinary cakes from scratch, that represents our passion and experience in the sugar world. Lucia creates edible sugar art that will be the showcase of your wedding or special event. Our shop is located in Rockville, Maryland

38 Reviews for Cakes In Style

Cakes In Style 1
Cakes In Style 2
Cakes In Style 3
  • Amanda

Amanda Greenfeld · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing Work!

Robert and Lucia were both a delight to work with for my wedding! I ordered a small, sweetheart cake for me and my groom and cupcakes for our guests. Throughout the whole process, Robert and Lucia were professional and responsive, and the final product was so beyond my expectations! Plus, everything tasted amazing too! And if that wasn’t amazing enough, they even worked with me to create a new special cupcake flavor for my wedding! If I were to do it all over again, I would even hesitate to work with Cakes in Style! They were amazing! THANK YOU!!

Sent on 06/28/2019
    Cakes In Style 4
  • Ishraq

Ishraq · Married on 08/12/2017

I got married on August 12th, 2017 and Lucia made my bridal shower cake as well as our wedding cake. I gave a her a picture of a lace cake and she was able to recreate the design beautifully. Her buttercream flavor is freshly made and does not have that artificial taste. Also her cakes are super fluffy and tasty. I highly recommend this bakery for a wedding or any special occasion.

Sent on 05/07/2018
    Cakes In Style 5
    Cakes In Style 6

Bladen · Married on 05/13/2017

I highly recommend Cakes in Style! Do not be dissuaded by the store-front (which is tucked away and needs a little TLC). Rob and Lucia are excellent bakers, very friendly, and they offered a wonderful complimentary tasting for my wife and me. The cake they created was delicious, beautiful, and competitively priced. They delivered on-time the day of and the whole process was hassle free. They are an exemplary local business and you won't go wrong by choosing Cakes in Style for your wedding cake.

Sent on 06/05/2017

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• A Sweet Soiree
    A Sweet Soiree Wedding Planners

Lucia makes some absolutely astonishing cakes not only in design but in taste and flavor. She takes true pride in her product and isn't compromising on the quality at all. She was flexible with my client's delivery needs and also so accommodating when we had to change the icing flavor the week of the wedding due to the heat. Thank you!

• 1327 Store E Rockville Pike Rockville, 20852 See on map