Ellettsville, IN 47429 Map · Phone number

About Cakes In Bloom, LLC

At Cakes In Bloom, your wedding cake is our passion! We thrive by creating the cake of your dreams with you. We realize that your wedding day is for YOU. That is why we believe in building a partnership with each and every one of our couples by creating the cake of your dreams for the day of your dreams. We want your wedding cake to be a symbol of your wedding day as well as a symbol of the life you have had and will have together. Our cakes are not just about looks though!

We have created a menu of amazing cake flavors, frosting, and filling flavors that will have you and your guests swoon with delight! We bake only from scratch. No boxes or mixes here! Your cake truly is a labor of love!

Follow Cakes In Bloom, LLC on

img2613
72311909a41edeaa IMG 6704

10 Reviews for Cakes In Bloom, LLC

Lindsey · Married on 10/08/2016

Working with Cakes in Bloom was an absolute pleasure during our wedding planning experience. Rachel did an amazing job of sitting down with us and listening to our ideas in order to design our perfect wedding cake. We received many compliments on the look and taste of the cake at our wedding. Looking forward to working with her again for anniversary/special event cakes!

Sent on 11/03/2016

Cortney · Married on 05/21/2016

Rachel went above and beyond to create the wedding cake of our dreams. From the cake tasting (highly recommend to decide what flavors you love) to the day of delivery, she made our experience extra special! Rachel sat down and helped us design our cake and looked through pictures to make sure it was perfect. The cake turned out even more perfect than we ever expected! She made my husband who doesn't like cake love our WEDDING CAKE! She was very easy to work with and we will be going back to Rachel for future cakes!! Thank you Rachel for all your hard work!

Sent on 01/12/2017

Cakes In Bloom, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review! I really appreciate you taking the time to write one! And I am so thrilled that you were happy with your beautiful wedding cake!

I am so, so happy we had Rachel from Cakes in Bloom make our wedding cake. She is such a talented baker and cake decorator! We ended up going with white cake with lemon buttercream filling and chocolate cake with cookies and cream buttercream filling and it was phenomenal. I took in a picture from Pinterest of a cake I loved and she was able to make my cake look just like it. The cake was so beautiful that I didn't really want to cut into it (although it tasted amazing once I finally did). I got compliments on how pretty and delicious the cake was all night long.

Rachel is also one of the most professional wedding vendors I worked with. I was able to set up an appointment for a cake tasting/consultation the first time I called her and she answers emails promptly. She also had a very thorough contract, including a sketch of the cake. She emailed me a month before and then a week before the wedding just to confirm everything. I wish every wedding vendor had been this easy to work with! Go with Cakes in Bloom for your wedding cake---you won't regret it!

Sent on 07/19/2015

Cakes In Bloom, LLC's reply:

Wow! Thanks so much for the wonderful review! I sincerely appreciate it! Being a small business, each review is extremely important! I am so thrilled that your beautiful wedding cake was a hit! Congratulations to both of you and I hope to hear from you in the future!!!

Cakes In Bloom, LLC FAQ