Cakes from Cabin Ridge

• Cupcake Mountain Cupcakery
  • Elle's Belles Bakery
  • Rockin' Heart K Desserts

3 Reviews for Cakes from Cabin Ridge

Rebecca from Cakes from Cabin Ridge was great to work with. She was very excited about our non-traditional wedding cake and kept me updated through the process. I had actually requested a car to be the topper, so I was a little afraid that we would end up having a cake more suitable for a child's birthday. This was not the case! She made us a beautiful, adult, not to mention delicious, cake that was a huge hit at our wedding! If I ever need another cake for any event I will contact Cakes from Cabin Ridge first.

Sent on 10/01/2015

rebecca · Married on 10/03/2009

All I can say is YUM! The cake looked amazing, tasted amazing, and Cakes from Cabin Ridge is amazing! Rebecca worked with out vision of doing our wedding cake on a wood slab that my dad was cutting for us. We loved our cake, and she took the vision from my head and made it into reality.

Sent on 10/15/2009

Emily · Married on 08/16/2008

Our cake was absolutely perfect and delicious!! She was so easy to work with and had so many suggestions to offer us when we didn't quite know what we wanted to do. It is the first time I've been at a wedding (thank goodness it was my own) where every single person ate their entire piece of cake and some even asked for seconds. Becky created a one of a kind masterpiece for us. She was so accomodating in every sense of the word! She helped us decide on a cake design, and made the cake dimensions based on our guest count. That was so refreshing after our trips to other bakeries. Typically it's "here's your options, this size round serves 55 people, this size square feeds 40, etc." and Becky was the complete opposite. She was so warm and friendly and I had no doubt she would deliver a beautiful creation!! We ended up with the perfect cake for our wedding: 3 tier round cake, crimson red fondant, 3-D pine cone detail flowing down the front of the cake (and all made out of sugar, paste and wire!!), deep chocolate cake with chocolate buttercreme with Andes mints cut up in the filling as well. She also showed us many pictures and filling examples from other cakes she had created, and every single cake is made unique and specific to order. Definitely worth every penny - and she was almost underpriced for what she delivers!!! She also charged a small fee for delivery, and the cake arrived and was set up beautifully!!! Don't have enough positive things to say about our encounter with Cakes From Cabin Ridge!!!

Sent on 09/09/2008

Real Weddings

• 9350 Trooper Trail Bozeman, 59715 See on map
    Location of (Cakes from Cabin Ridge)