10945 SW 16th Street #305, Hollywood, FL 33025 Map · Phone number

About Cakes & Catering by Chandra

My Motto is " No Dessert is Unattainable"

My creations are based on the belief that my clients' needs are of the utmost importance. I am committed to meeting those needs and expectations. As a result, a high percentage of my business is from repeat customers and referrals.

I specialize in delicious, decadent and exquisite desserts, grooms cakes, engagment cakes and platters. All of my Cakes, Fillings and Icings are made from scratch and decorated by hand. Impress your family and friends with a unique cake at your next event or holiday party.Custom catering platters and appertizers are also available in addition to fresh salads. Buffet Trays are also available for set up and delivery or pick up. My Artisan Breads are made from all natural and organic ingredients. You can enjoy Diabetic and Gluten Free Breads again.

I use only the freshest and highest quality ingredients to ensure that each bite is a flavor explosion in your mouth. All cakes come in my beautiful custom specially packaged boxes.

Whether it be a breakfast, brunch, birthday, engagement or holiday party.
Let Cakes & Catering by Chandra make your next event memorable.

SophieHeartCake
Bruschetta Platter
Bruschetta Platter
Hummer
SophieHeartCake

1 Reviews for Cakes & Catering by Chandra

Tamara · Married on 03/21/2009

Cakes & Catering by Chandra did an astounding job at my event. The food was elegant and sophisticated. The cupcake tower that she built was amazing. It held over 300 cupcakes of various flavors. She listened to my vision and helped to create a magnificent and magical night. Her availability to me at any given time was perfection. I never thought I would get this level of service from a small home based business but I am new believer that bigger is not better. Due to the fact that she is a home based business she was able to give me exclusive and personalized service instead of feeling like a number. She is truly an asset to the catering world. Her buffet and appertizer platters would rival those in Food & Wine. If you are looking for someone to cater an event on a smaller intimate scale, I would definitly choose Chandra. Thank you

Sent on 04/24/2009

Cakes & Catering by Chandra FAQ

• What catering services do you provide? Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Stations
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? African, American, Cajun, Caribbean, Indian, Italian, Latin American, Mexican, Southern, Spanish
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Kosher, Vegan, Vegetarian