Scottsdale, AZ 85271 Map · Phone number

Cakes by Whisk 1
Cakes by Whisk 2

Nancy Minniti · Getting married on 01/05/2021

Excellent!!

Barb help me with designing cakes and cupcakes for a double graduation party I had for both my sons(high school and college) She designed 2 beautiful cakes and and gorgeous cupcakes that were so delicious and fun!! Thank you so much!!! The cakes and cupcakes were a huge hit!!! I
    highly recommend Cakes by Whisk!!

Sent on 05/25/2019

Nora S · Married on 01/19/2019

Bar Mitzvah Cake

Barb helped create a cake for my son's bar mitzvah that encompassed all of the details from the theme. It was gorgeous! She was amazing to work with while designing the cake and was willing to go through a few revisions until we achieved the perfect look. The final product far exceeded all of my expectations. Not only was the cake spectacular to look at, it was absolutely delicious!!! Guest are still talking about it. I highly recommend Barb and Whisk for your next event. You will be blown away!!!!

Sent on 02/18/2019
    Cakes by Whisk 3
  • Ches

Ches · Married on 12/22/2018

Our Dream Wedding Cake!!

Barbara was sweet, knowledgeable and pleasant to work with! She took our vision and made a cake that truly represented the both of us. Our cake was every thing we could have ever asked for! The price was perfect for our budget. The cake was beautiful, one of a kind and absolutely delicious and moist! Everyone loved it! We can't thank her enough!

Sent on 01/06/2019

Cakes by Whisk's reply:

Cheslyne and Shena,
    You were so much fun to work with and I'm so happy for you both. I LOVED creating your custom cake just for you! Thank you for that honor.