Cakes by Whisk

Cakes by Whisk 1
Cakes by Whisk 2

Nora S · Married on 01/19/2019

Bar Mitzvah Cake

Barb helped create a cake for my son's bar mitzvah that encompassed all of the details from the theme. It was gorgeous! She was amazing to work with while designing the cake and was willing to go through a few revisions until we achieved the perfect look. The final product far exceeded all of my expectations. Not only was the cake spectacular to look at, it was absolutely delicious!!! Guest are still talking about it. I highly recommend Barb and Whisk for your next event. You will be blown away!!!!

Sent on 02/18/2019
    Cakes by Whisk 3
  • Ches

Ches · Married on 12/22/2018

Our Dream Wedding Cake!!

Barbara was sweet, knowledgeable and pleasant to work with! She took our vision and made a cake that truly represented the both of us. Our cake was every thing we could have ever asked for! The price was perfect for our budget. The cake was beautiful, one of a kind and absolutely delicious and moist! Everyone loved it! We can't thank her enough!

Sent on 01/06/2019

Cakes by Whisk's reply:

Cheslyne and Shena,
    You were so much fun to work with and I'm so happy for you both. I LOVED creating your custom cake just for you! Thank you for that honor.

J Powell · Married on 11/16/2018

Incredible!

Barb @ cakes by Whisk was so incredible! Not only was she helpful, knowledgeable, but her cake pops, strawberries, and gorgeous cake DID not disappoint!!!! All my guests kept raving about all my desserts and we still are - my advice if you do use her services make sure you get some!!!

Sent on 12/14/2018
    Cakes by Whisk 4

Cakes by Whisk's reply:

Thank you Jessica for the sweet words. You were a dream to work with and how lovely everything looked. I'm here for all your sweet needs in the near future.