Cakes by Vivi

Austin, TX View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Operating out of Austin, Texas, Cakes by Vivi specializes in the design and creation of custom wedding cakes and other delectable desserts. Owner and passionate baking professional, Viviana Zapata ignited her love for all things tasty and sweet during her childhood. After attending pastry school she went on to gain valuable industry experience in a local bakery. After some years, Viviana took the leap of faith and opened her very own business. Today, she is tantalizing tastebuds with her delicious treats and living her dream.

Cakes by Vivi can craft something just for you, showcasing a unique design that is inspired by your style and personality. Whether it is a towering classic wedding cake or something eclectic and colorful, Viviana is ready to capture your imagination and desired vision. You have a myriad of flavors, fillings, buttercreams, and creams to choose from. Furthermore, she can make many different baked goods for your dessert table with gluten-free, nut-free, or vegan selections available upon request. Cakes by Vivi is happy to arrange delivery for you and setup service is possible at local wedding venues.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

$6

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$7

Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?

Anniversary Cake

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$3

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cake Pops
Cakes
Cookies
Cupcakes
Dessert Buffet
Groom's Cake
Pastries

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Cutters
Cake Stands

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Nut Free
Vegan

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit
Local

Are you licensed by the state health department?

Not Required

• Lauren
    Lauren M. Married on 03/05/2022

Delicious and stunning Cakes by Vivi!

Vivi was so incredibly responsive and brought our vision of what we wanted our wedding cake and groom's cake to look like and then some! Her cakes not only look amazing but they taste absolutely delicious - we still have some of our guests raving that our cakes were the best they had ever had at a wedding almost a month later! We chose a lemon cake with strawberry compote and swiss buttercream frosting for our wedding cake and a fudge cake with strawberry compote and mocha buttercream frosting for the groom's cake. We highly recommend Vivi!!

Hi Lauren,
    Thank you for taking the time to leave a 5 star review -it's much appreciated! It's always great to hear great feedback. Looking forward to working together again! 😊
  • Kat
    Kat S. Married on 02/04/2022

Not a wedding cake but fantastic all the same!!!

5 billion stars is not enough stars - I can't recommend Vivi enough for her speed, attentiveness to detail, and willingness to pull my buns out of a jam when I needed a cake for 80 people with less than half a day's notice.

Did I mention I'm literally a thousand miles away from where the event was taking place? And that she called me after 8:00PM ET for a delivery of a cake at 5:30PM CT the very next day?

Vivi handled everything flawlessly and calmly, performed absolutely professionally from the initial [panicky] order to the names on the cake to the delivery to the actual cake itself... and saved the day with a cake that the attendees RAVED about in presentation and taste! Thank you so much, Vivi, my team sees me as a hero because of you!

Hi Kat,
    Thank you! I'm so happy that I was able to help you out and that everyone enjoyed it. Hope to work with you and/or your team in the future!
    Thank you! 😊
  • Katelyn
    Katelyn M. Married on 11/06/2021

4-tiers of amazingness!

Vivi was truly amazing! We met with her about 6 months before the wedding to taste test and design our cake, as it was an absolute must for my husband to have a big statement cake that also tasted delicious. We ordered a 4-tier cake, swapping every other layer with red velvet and almond. My goodness- IT WAS PHENOMENAL! We also did a mix of American and Swiss buttercream. Even with around 200 guests, we had a full tier to take home and save in our freezer for later- as is customary.

Additionally, Vivi was wonderful to work with! She was sincere and professional, and willing to create our vision. She even decorated the cake with flowers I provided when she delivered the cake, at no extra charge. She went above and beyond to make the order/delivery seamless, the cake super good, and a lasting memory of the “cutting the cake” experience. Highly recommend!

Hi Katelyn,
    It was a true pleasure working with you and Michael. I am beyond happy to hear that you all had a great experience with your cake. Thank you for taking the time to tell us about it! Look forward to work again soon! Hope you have a great New Year!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Viviana  Zapata
Viviana Zapata
Owner/Baker

Every baker has passion and love for what they do, I'm no different in that area but the commitment and desire to make every one of my clients get exactly what they want is very important from start to finish. Making a magical experience for each of my customers is always my goal and I have worked over 200 weddings. This has been a passion of mine since I was a little girl. Making dreams come true!

630 Ralph Ablanedo Drive suite 100 Austin, TX, 78748

Sunday-Monday >Closed Tuesday-Friday > 10:30am-4:30pm Saturday > 11am-2pm
Location of (Cakes by Vivi)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding