Huron, Cheyenne, WY 82001 Map · Phone number

About Cakes by Susan

We specialize in wedding cakes and custom cakes for any occasion.

magnoliacakeop640x6191
Topsy Turvy
magnoliacakeop640x6191

3 Reviews for Cakes by Susan

RADHIKA · Married on 09/28/2013

I had found Cakes by Susan by searching for a bakery in Cheyenne Wyoming to make my wedding cake. I absolutely LOVED the designs she had on her website and went ahead and ordered one of them. She was constantly in touch with my mother in law and me, making suggestions, asking us for our preferences etc. The biggest surprise was when during the reception, my husband and I were taken to the cake table to see not 1 but 2 cakes. One was the one I had ordered. It was perfect. Better than the pictures. The other cake was nothing short of a piece of art. My mother in law had wanted to surprise us with a fancy cake as both my husband and I are filmmakers. It was an absolutely magnificent cake and the best part was everything was edible. Our guests couldn't get enough pictures of it. Thank you very much Susan.
    Keep Baking and Creating Art :)

Sent on 01/03/2014

Cakes by Susan's reply:

It was my pleasure doing both of the cakes for you. I had so much fun with making the movie themed cake for you. Thank you so much and I wish you both a very happy future ahead. Thank you again.
    Susan.

Janna · Married on 09/01/2013

IMPECCABLE WORK!! Susan is professional, responsive, and provides AMAZING work for a lower cost than most places. She took the picture of what we wanted, and made it even better! We appreciated her reminder emails about payment and her willingness to work with us from a distance. She was willing to deliver the cake to Fort Collins, when her bakery is in Cheyenne. Even with the cost of delivery it was BY FAR the least expensive option and we didn't sacrifice anything in quality!

TASTY CAKE! GORGEOUS CAKE!

Sent on 09/05/2013