Cakes By Nadine

• Mozelle's Downtown Bakery

3 Reviews for Cakes By Nadine

• MMT

Megan · Married on 01/03/2009

She is amazing and VERY creative!!!! A great friend and wonderful cake designer and baker!

Sent on 07/07/2009

Robyn · Married on 05/03/2008

I definitly had an idea of what I wanted the cake to look like. My fiance and I met with her to do tasting and her cakes were amazing and they tasted delicious. I desribed to her exactly what I wanted. We had met with two other bakers and neither one of them could even come close in comparrison in flavor and value. She did an incredible job on our cake. I would happily reccomend her to anyone.

Sent on 05/17/2008

Sarah · Married on 03/18/2012

Nadine makes excellent cakes. I used her for my wedding cake for about 75 people and she did a beautiful 3 tier white whipped cream frosting cake with white pipping, and purple ribbon, and the florist added colorful roses going diagonally down the cake. The cakes she makes are moist with delicious fillings. We chose vanilla cake with bavarian cream filling (custard like) with strawberries and bananas. It was refreshing. We did a cake tasting to decide which flavor to go with. She makes delicious cakes- i loved it for our wedding. I plan to use her again for other occasions. She also gives you a separate anniversary cake.

Sent on 04/09/2012

• Phoenix See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Cakes By Nadine)