Cakes by Michele, LLC

Cakes by Michele, LLC

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Cakes by Michele, LLC

Hello, my name is Michele Swindell and I have been decorating cakes for 17 years in the Syracuse, NY area. I create cakes for all occasions and customize them to suit your needs. Please check out our site at https://www.cakes-by-michele.com or call/text us at 315-708-0055..

Categories: Wedding Cake

Groom's Cake (1)
Lactose Free (1)
Nut Free (1)
Vegan (1)

My wedding was In October and we had some very demanding ideas about what we wanted. Michele and I spoke and she prepared some of the most ideal flavors for us to try. She makes amazing cake and I don't even like cake. We asked for an Irish style cake and we wanted to do something with fall flavors as well as some traditional ideas. She made us a cake that looked amazing and our guests keep talking about it months later. The flavor for fall was cinnamon chip cake with an apple streusel filling. I can't tell you enough how amazing she is! Highly recommend her for ALL OCCASSIONS!

Photo of Cakes by Michele, LLC in Syracuse, NY - wanted to look like Belleek pottery
Profile Picture William, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

From the tasting to the event, Michele was amazing! She made us four flavors of cake for our wedding, and an assortment of delicious cookies , brownies, and bars for a dessert bar. We are still receiving compliments on how delicious everything was. She even made a rugby ball grooms cake... not only did it look great, but tasted even better!!! She was so accommodating with delivery and setup of everything, and always easy to get a hold of! The only problem you will encounter when working with Michele is deciding between the huge variety of flavors and fillings that she offers! Thanks for everything Michele, we will definitely be ordering you for any other events we host!

Profile Picture Jen, 10/7/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cake Pops, Cakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake, Cake Stands

We are so happy we went with Michele for our wedding cake/cupcakes! She was fantastic to work with and created exactly what we wanted. We were able to have a variety of flavors and all of them were AMAZING!

Profile Picture Molly, 9/23/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cake Stands, Cakes, Cupcakes

Cakes by Michele, LLC Pricing

Kosher
Health License
10 AWARDS

5 ENDORSEMENTS
Michele does such a nice job! I love her creations and they taste sooo good!

Michele is very talented and I've had the pleasure of tasting her cakes and cupcakes Absolutely delicious, professional attitude, attention to detail and wonderful to work with. I would highly recommend her.

I've had occasion to work with Michele in the past, and have been truly amazed at how she can take any theme and bring it to life in a cake. So, when a bride recently called me and needed someone to make a cake in a hurry, the first place I thought of was Cakes by Michele. But this wasn't an everyday order. This bride had planned extremely well for over a year, but the person making her cake disappeared...JUST 6 DAYS before the wedding. I knew Michele was the one to call. She immediately met with us and arranged to make the very same cakes & cupcakes that were originally planned. Could she do it? She COULD, and she DID. My bride and I were so thrilled that Michele could pull everything together in such a short amount of time. And no one knew the difference. Thanks Michele for being such a professional, dependable and talented wedding associate.

Michelle is an amazing cake designer/ baker. Her cakes are beautiful works of art. And the flavors and taste are as good as the cake looks!

What beautiful magical cakes!!! I enjoy the art that Michele brings to the Syracuse wedding world.

Events