Cakes By Debi

6 Reviews for Cakes By Debi

1 User photo

• Chelsea

Chelsea Elssmann · Married on 09/16/2018

Happy Gluten Free Bride!!

I’m gluten intolerant, so that made finding the perfect wedding cake a bit more difficult.

Cakes by Debi solved all of our problems!! With the flower creations of my florist, the cake of my dreams became a reality! It was three tiers: the bottom and largest tier was chocolate for my husband, the smallest top tier was vanilla, and the medium middle tier was gluten free lemon... and it was the most perfect tasting lemon cake I’ve ever had! I don’t like strong lemon flavor, and when we told her that, she delivered!! It was gently lemony and sweet, with just a hint of tartness!! SO GOOD!! That was the part of the cake we cut, and my husband and I both loved it, even though he isn’t gluten free!!

10/10 recommendation from me!!

Sent on 03/07/2019

Asia · Married on 07/30/2016

We are still debating about whether the cake's best feature was the taste or the look! Both were fantastic!! The price was very reasonable, the taste was out of this world, the consultation was personal, fun, tasty and a no-pressure sale, the communication was perfect and the cake was delivered on time. What more could I ask for?

Sent on 08/16/2016

Sara · Married on 08/22/2015

Debi did an excellent job at making the perfect cake, cupcakes and cake-pops for our wedding. She was very easy to work with and did an amazing job with nothing more than my explanation of what I wanted. She is very talented and everyone was raving about how great all of the desserts were!

Sent on 09/10/2015

Real Weddings

• 605 Twilight Circle Kalispell, 59901 See on map
    4062504129 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (Cakes By Debi)