Centreville, VA 20120 Map · Phone number

About Cakes by Carolyn

Cakes by Carolyn has been in business serving the Northern Virginia, D.C. and Maryland areas since 1976. All cakes are customed designed and great pride is taken in the detailed handiwork and elegant craftsmanship of each cake. Your wedding cake will be a beautiful and memorable part of your wedding day. I am licensed, insured and also inspected by the Department of Agriculture.

DSCN1536
DSCN0175
DSCN0278

89 Reviews for Cakes by Carolyn

Cheryl · Married on 04/11/2015

Words can't express how wonderful this vendor was for my daughter's wedding. I spoke to Bonnie to set everything up in the beginning. We are from out of town and found Cakes by Carolyn online. Once speaking to Bonnie, I was sure this was the right place to order my daughter's wedding cake. Her professionalism, kindness, and attentiveness to detail was amazing. She worked with both my daughter and myself to make every detail was correct. Neve meeting anyone from this vendor, I will admit was a bit scary being from out of town. However, on the wedding day as we entered the reception we seen how blessed we were to have been guided to Bonnie and Cakes by Carolyn. The wedding cake was gorgeous. So simple as we wanted but so very elegant. Everyone just loved it and was amazed how delicious it was as well. Certainl by all means this is the place you would want to take care of your daughter's wedding cake making her dreams come true! Thank you Bonnie and staff!

Working with Carolyn was like working with a family friend. Our appointment with her was my husband's favorite... cake samples, need I say more? Carolyn gave us multiple options to choose from and they were all delicious. We had an idea of what we wanted, but she had multiple cake ideas (models and photos) that would have helped us decide. As I said, she's like working with a family friend, which means she bakes cakes because she loves weddings, meeting brides/grooms/families and seeing the wedding pictures... she just happens to have a business as a result. Thank you, Carolyn, for making us the exact cake we wanted... we thought of you as we cut into it and it tasted amazing!

• Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 09/28/2013

Carolyn is amazingly talented - this woman knows her cakes! From the tasting to the day of the wedding, i sent Carolyn several photos and ideas that i had. She was very skilled in the way that she integrated all of those ideas into our cake. Everyone at the wedding commented on how lovely and beautiful the cake was - the bonus was that it also tasted delicious!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Cakes by Carolyn FAQ

• What services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

• Regency at Dominion Valley
    Regency at Dominion Valley Country Club Weddings

Carolyn's Cakes are beautifully designed and taste great!

• Heritage Hunt Golf and Country Club
    Heritage Hunt Golf and Country Club Country Club Weddings

I used Cakes by Carolyn for my wedding and she was great. Professionally she is great as well.

• A2Z Music Factory
    A2Z Music Factory Wedding Decor & Lighting

Carolyn makes wonderful cakes that are always beautifully decorated. She always shows up in plenty of time before the reception starts to setup the cake. I have had the pleasure tasting her cakes on several occasions at International Country Club and they are delicious. She is a pleasure to work with and everyone that I have referred to her has been really satisfied with the beautiful cake she has created for their reception.

• Centreville, VA 20120 See on map