10930 Inspiration Point Pl., Manassas, VA 20112 Map · Phone number

About Cakeland Bakery

Cakeland Bakery is a family business, run by two beautiful Ukrainian chefs, Zina and Olga, who have been delighting their family for years with their amazing cooking skills. Their creations are nothing short of masterpieces for the eyes and the taste buds. Offering a wide range of flavors, these cakes are a must for any great and unforgettable party. We make cakes for all special occasions, such as weddings, anniversaries, birthday parties, holiday celebrations and more.

Follow Cakeland Bakery on

2 Reviews for Cakeland Bakery

Nandin · Married on 10/06/2013

We are really glad we ordered our wedding cake from Cakeland Bakery. Zina was really helpful since we didn't know the first thing about wedding cakes. She was really patient and understanding and went through every detail of the cake with us. And price was really good compared to few other bakeries we went to. The cake was beautiful and on time !! and everybody at the wedding loved it. Thank you again for your help and work Zina and Marina.

Sent on 01/02/2014

dina · Married on 08/31/2013

Zina and Marina were wonderful ladies to work with. I ordered my wedding cake from them and they helped me design it as I did not know what I wanted. The cake turned out beautiful and soooo delicious. All my guests loved it. Some of my guests had more than seconds because it was that good. Zina was sooo sweet and helpful when I met with her several times to discuss the cake design. She was very welcoming at her home. I now have my cake person for special occasions :)

Sent on 09/05/2013