West Chester, PA 19380 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About CakeKraft

Are you looking for your wedding cake to not only be stunning but also moist, full of flavor, and topped with the smoothest buttercream you've ever experienced? CakeKraft makes the best tasting cakes around....and this goes for our vegan and gluten free desserts, too! Schedule your free tasting today, and see how easy your choice of a wedding cake baker can be. We are now partnered with Sweet Christine's Gluten Free, so that you can get your CakeKraft designed wedding cake from Christine's certified gluten and nut free facility. We also work with Lovely Events and Occasions (LEO) Design Gallery in Phoenixville, to help organize all of the details for your big day.

• Ciao Bella Cakes
minicake
tulip3

4 Reviews for CakeKraft

Sarah · Married on 01/14/2012

My husband described it as the "best cake I ever had, no exaggeration". We ordered a chocolate cake with a cream cheese buttercream frosting. It was decorated with elegant fondant snowflakes and cute bride and groom snowpeople cake toppers to match our winter wedding. I asked Michelle to surprise us on the decorations as I didn't really know what I wanted, and I couldn't have asked for more, it was really perfect. All of our guests commented on how much they loved the cake, more than the food and even my dress! It made me feel really great to have everyone admiring my wedding cake. Although we ordered a regular cake, I know that Michelle specializes in vegan and gluten-free options. I will have to try a gluten-free cake for our next special occasion!

Sent on 01/23/2012

anita · Married on 06/25/2011

CakeKraft is the best. I had to plan my wedding on very short notice, but Michelle was super helpful in getting everything taken care of in time. I ordered a chocolate cake with orange zest buttercream and it was amazing. I went with a simple white on white piping design that was traditional and elegant. I saved the top tier of the cake for our anniversary and can't wait to take it out this June!

Sent on 01/07/2012

Monica · Married on 06/29/2007

I was so happy with my wedding cake from CakeKraft. I was on a tight budget and Michelle helped me come up with a simple design that I could add fresh flowers to myself. Even though I went with a basic vanilla cake, it was anything but ordinary. It was very flavorful and moist, and the buttercream was delicious. Michelle was such a pleasure to work with and I have highly recommended Cakekraft to all of my girlfriends who have gotten married in the last few years.

Sent on 01/06/2012

CakeKraft FAQ

• What types of desserts do you provide?
    Cookies
    Croquembouche
    Cupcakes
    Dessert Buffet
    Fruit
    Groom's Cake
    Pastries
  • What services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Setup
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Gluten Free
    Lactose Free
    Vegan
  • What special ingredients do you use?
    Organic
  • Are you licensed by the state health department?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• CakeKraft 1
    10% off
    Mention that you saw me on this website, and receive 10% off of the total price of a cake costing $300 or more.

• West Chester, 19380 See on map