Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Cakebee

Let there bee cake!

I specialize in custom cakes, cupcakes, and a variety of little cakes.
I will work personally to fashion and craft a cake made especially for you.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Start with a passion for pastries. Mix in a special sentiment for sweets.
Add a dash of delight and pinch of perfection…and voila -- a Cakebee is born!
CakeBee is the name I fashioned myself for the craft of making cakes.

As a child, my family and I would visit the cozy little Chinatown patisseries in New York. I would gaze for hours behind the window glass admiring the detail and artistry of all these creative colorful cakes and confections. Who knew food could be so beautiful?
Those moments of awe would spark a culinary flight from my youth all the way to present day.

And that spark is sparkling brighter than ever.

I have studied and poured over numerous cake books, capturing the technique and form of baking. I have pursued the Fondant technique course at the French Culinary Institute, NYC.

I've baked for family, friends, co-workers, weddings and events.

I'll be a busy bee, baking you a cake you'll surely enjoy!

So buzz around the site, and sample the selections we have to offer.

Cause life simply empowers the sweet creation of flours.

Cakebee -- Let there bee cake! :)

Categories: Wedding Cake

Setup (1)
Private Tastings (1)
Cake Toppers (1)

4.1

Sally's cakes are not only beautiful but she listened to what we were saying and delivered on it! More importantly however, Sally's cakes are delicious. Every last bite was eaten. She worked hard to help us choose our favorite flavors and her fondant is actually delicious and edible. Sally takes her work seriously and seemed to very much appreciate how important our event and cake were to us. You can taste a lot, as we did, but Sally's was by far the superior cake!

Profile Picture Susan, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Cakebee's artistry is amazing! We described a vision and Cakebee turned it into reality!

Profile Picture Patricia, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Sally was the immediate, obvious decision once we tasted our first cake sample. The cake was moist and flavorful; the frosting was the perfect balance between flavor and sweet (it didn't taste like straight sugar or butter-- so delicious!). Our experience from initial contact, to tasting, to delivery was smooth, informative, and highly efficient. We're still slicing left over cake 2 weeks after our wedding date because we can't get enough of it! Do yourself and favor and at least schedule a tasting with Sally. At the least, you'll receive a delicious and beautiful tasting experience with tea accompaniments. At the best, you'll have found your baker and can relax knowing that everything will be effortlessly taken care of AND delicious!

Profile Picture Kristen, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Cakebee Pricing

Wedding Cakes Pricing
Buttercream Frosting (Per Slice, Without Tax)
Starting from $5.00
Fondant Starting Price (Per Slice, Without Tax)
Starting from $5.00
Cupcakes (Each, Without Tax)
Starting from $3.00