PO Box 127, Indian Mound, TN 37079 Map · Phone number

About Cake Toppers

My shop started with an obsession for making anything and everything from polymer clay. That eventually evolved into making just wedding cake toppers. I never dreamed I would be able to make a living doing what I love. I love to create things that can actually bring a smile to someone's face and something that they can keep as a treasure from that special day. I love what I do! I love getting special request from customers. Each order is special to me! I strive to make each one as perfect as possible. I love knowing that I have a small part in helping someone make their special day just a bit more special.

• The Brown Sugar Cake Room
  • What-A-Cake! Cakery & Goodie Emporium
  • YaYa's Cake Shoppe
Wedding Cake Topper, Elephants in Love, Gray and Shades of Purple, Bride and Groom Keepsake
c1239553bfda7f6e il fullxfull 1004430008 bmvp
Cake Toppers
Love Birds Wedding Cake Topper, Gold and Navy Blue, Bride and Groom Keepsake, Fully Customizable
Love Birds Wedding Cake Topper, White, Dusty Pink and Grey, Bride and Groom Keepsake, Fully...
Love Birds Wedding Cake Topper, White, Plum Purple, Black and Grey, Bride and Groom Keepsake, Fully...
Robin Egg Blue and Gray Love Birds Wedding Cake Topper Bride and Groom Keepsake, Fully Customizable
c1239553bfda7f6e il fullxfull 1004430008 bmvp

Cake Toppers FAQ

• What types of desserts do you provide?
    Fruit
  • What services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Custom Design
    Delivery
    Setup
  • What cake items do you provide?
    Cake Toppers
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Diabetic
    Gluten Free
    Kosher
    Lactose Free
    Nut Free
    Vegan
  • Are you licensed by the state health department?
    Not Required