Rockville, MD 20852 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Cake I Do !

Cake I Do creates custom gourmet wedding and special event cakes.

Cake I Do !

44 Reviews for Cake I Do !

Karen created the wedding cake for my daughter's wedding this past weekend and it was truly a work of art, that somehow managed to be the most delicious cake ever as well!! She is great to work with, as we had changed our original wedding date, and then about a few weeks before the wedding, they decided to go with a more complicated design on the outside of the cake, and to top it off the brides asked her to recreate our wedding cake for us from a 33 year old photo as a surprise for our anniversary; Karen did an amazing job with each request!! We have used her for several cakes in the past, and she continues to be the most creative pastry creator and we always get rave reviews, thank you!!

Sent on 04/15/2016

Emily · Married on 04/09/2016

Karen is a truly rare find in a sea of tasteless wedding cakes. I'm at an age where a lot of my friends are getting married, so I've been eating a lot of wedding cake lately and hands down, completely unbiased, my wedding cake has been the tastiest. Cake I Do! is the real deal: all fresh ingredients, baked to order and not sitting in a freezer weeks in advance. Karen makes her cakes in the days before the event. She even picks the strawberries for her fruit preserves and makes it from scratch for her fillings. I cannot put into words how good these cakes are! Karen was such a pleasure to work with when designing (and redesigning) my cake and even let us create a new cake flavor (our Funfetti cake was a huge hit with guests!). Hiring Karen from Cake I Do! for our wedding was the icing on top of an already perfect day!

Sent on 05/17/2016

Valerie · Married on 10/31/2015

We had a special cake topper made just for us, which turned out to be big and heavy, Karen made our cake around it and our cake turned out just unbelievably beautiful. The cake was beyond delicious, moist, sweet enough, and just tasty. Our cake did not last very long, we couldn't stop eating it. She's great to work with, lots of ideas and suggestions and was able to work around the cake topper of our choice. Thanks Karen!!

Sent on 11/29/2015

• Glam Bridal Beauty
    Glam Bridal Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

Cake I Do is absolutely the #1 Cake company that I would recommend for weddings as well as any special events! Karen creates GORGEOUS cakes, that taste delicious! I have been to many weddings where her cakes have been featured. They have been perfect(inside and out!) every time.

• Rockville, 20852 See on map