Marietta, GA 30060 Map · Phone number

About cake from the heart

Cakes From The Heart fresh bake shoppe specializes in baked to order cakes and desserts. We take great pride in preparing all our products on the premises, using only the finest ingredients, ensuring you with superior quality, freshness and taste. Unlike grocery store bakeries, are cakes are never frozen. We have a huge variety of flavors and fillings, or customize your own flavors.

Stop in and experience the smell of freshness!

We offer custom designed Wedding and Grooms Cakes, baked and dressed on the day of your Wedding. Free bridal cake consultations and tastings by appointment. Our prices varies with design, style and number of guest. Ask about our monthly Wedding Cake specials.

5 Reviews for cake from the heart

Manza · Married on 10/10/2009

I worked with both Jobe and Paula at cakes from the heart for my wedding cake. Paula and Jobe were both very friendly and a pleasure to work with. During our initial consultation they offered advice and input to help choose the wedding cake. Being that i am so indecisive this helped a lot. On my wedding day, cakes from the heart delivered the cake on time and set it up beautifully. The cake turned out just as i had imagined. The cake was so tasty and we truely enjoyed our wedding cake so much so that i cannot wait for our first anniversary to taste it again.

Sent on 11/28/2009

Tara · Married on 04/12/2008

4.2
      3.5
      3.0

The owner was very helpful with the choice of our cake, but I did not find it a good value. Also, the colors on our cake were not exactly what we wanted and didn't quite match our colors correctly.

Sent on 07/04/2008

Genevieve · Married on 04/30/2006

3.5
      3.0

This cake shop was recommended by a dear friend of mine. When we entered the shop the women who owned it helped us a great deal. I didnt know really what kind of cake I wanted, she was able to go through all of the diffrent cake varietys with me and we can to a discision. My wedding was on a Sunday and they were closed on sundays, but they came in on there day off and dropped the cake off at the reception. I was very impressed with the quality and the perfessionalism they showed.

Sent on 12/14/2008

cake from the heart FAQ

• What types of desserts do you provide? Cupcakes, Fruit, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Setup