17233 Ventura Blvd, Encino, CA 91316 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Cake Crumbs

We are known as one of our industry's premiere confectionary artists. Each piece of our edible art is completely handcrafted in our shop and individually tailored to our client's creative desires. Our cakes are made from scratch and their taste and quality reflect our commitment to using only the best ingredients. We never use commercial flowers in any of our designs and will gladly present our sugarwork for comparison against any designer in the country. Lovers of culinary art have described our designs as exquisitely breathtaking and deliciously unforgettable. Our work has been showcased in Brides Magazine, Wedding Style, New Jersey Bride, Mahatthan Bride, Bride and the Bloom, The Knot, Beverley Hills Report, Ceremony, Our Wedding Day, Modern Bride, and Elegant Bride. We've also had our cakes featured on Today Show Throws a Wedding, Brides Magazine's Cake Walk at Grand Central Station, and WE TV's Platinum Weddings.

4 Reviews for Cake Crumbs

R. · Married on 04/06/2014

YUM! Our cake was not only beautiful, but delicious. Susan & John are a wonderful couple to work with. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Sent on 04/08/2014

Allison · Married on 08/29/2010

Cake Crumbs was the best. So good in fact I telephoned them from our wedding night suite to let them know how good our cake was. Susan and John were a pleasure to work with and they took the time to explain everything in detail and to assist us with designing our cake. We had the red velvet cake and are so looking forward to getting another cake from them just because.

Sent on 09/22/2010

shannon · Married on 07/01/2007

My cake was amazing!!! My groom's cake was just as amazing!!! My husband is an LA Kings fan and owns a company called Rhino Employee Benefits - so John at Cake Crumbs created a grooms cake with a sugar rhino wearing an LA Kings uniform. Since it was sugar, my husband was able to still keep it preserved to this day. Everything about Cake Crumbs is amazing from their life-like sugar flowers, to the taste of the cake, to their super nice service. Since my wedding I've used them for my 30th b-day, my mom's b-day and my grandma's 90th.

Sent on 07/07/2008

• Hidden Beauty
    Hidden Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

My opinion~ you can't do better~ then Cake Crumbs. I admire their work, and not only is it beautiful it taste spectacular. And John, and Susan are the the sweetest people. I promise you won't be sorry!

• 17233 Ventura Blvd Encino, 91316 See on map