Cincinnati, OH 45245 Map · Phone number

About Cake & Cookie Pop Shoppe

The As You Wish Cake & Cookie Pop Shoppe offers custom dessert bouquets that are perfect for any occasion. All of our desserts are on a stick... EVERYTHING IS BETTER ON A STICK RIGHT!?? They have been seen at weddings, corporate events, birthday parties, graduation parties, anniversary parties, baby and bridal showers. The As You Wish Cake & Cookie Pop Shoppe bouquets are fully customizable to fit the needs of your special event. Our one of a kind displays are beautiful and delicious and will be sure to impress all your guests in both style and taste!

Our specialty is the As You Wish Cake Pops. They are fast becoming the trendiest dessert around. Imagine all of the wonderful taste of a cupcake rolled into a ball, dipped in chocolate and served on a stick… They are portable and completely mess free! The shelf life is much longer than any regular cake or cupcake and will last well over a week.

All of the As You Wish Cake & Cookie Dessert Bouquets are made by hand and made-to-order to ensure freshness. As with all of our product, we do NOT charge a design fee. There are no hidden costs and there are NO ADDITIONAL CHARGES for shaped pops. Our company name is exactly that.... "As You Wish..."

To ensure the highest quality of our product, we make your dessert to order for freshness. Please allow 3 days to create your order. We deliver FREE Locally and ship to the entire USA for just $19.95. For Mexico andCanada deliveries prices vary depending on your location.

fishbowl1

Kandiss · Married on 08/25/2012

1.0
      3.0
      0.5

Not professional. Lack of customer service. Not flexible.

Sent on 05/12/2013
  • User3191961 · 2+ years ago

0.0

The woman who answers the phone is terrible, they have hidden charges, and were not plesant to work with at all. I purchased a living social for some cake pops for myself and one for a gift (within the rules posted on the site). But when I tried to use mine and then my mother tried to use her gifted deal, the lady was rude and flat out told us she would not do it. Terrible customer service. I was trying to find a place to handle some corporate events for my company, but this is not the place.

Sent on 04/11/2013

Brittany · Married on 09/14/2012

0.0

I had purchased a coupon for the Cake & Cookie Pop Shop back in July through Cincysavers.com. On the certificate it states that I must give one week notice for my order for the cake pops. I bought this for my wedding and planned on using these cake pops for my rehearsal dinner. When I called to place an order a week in advance they stated that they were booked and I would not be able to place an order until the end of September (almost a month away). I told them my situation and that I had purchased my cake pops on cincysavers.com and the fine print stated I needed to call a week in advance. They then told me that Cincysavers.com had not put the correct information on the site and blamed it on them (which I find ridiculous since I know how cincysavers works and they just post what the vendor tells them to) . She told me the only other option I would have is to buy her cake pops that are only available for walk-in customers and not redeemable with Cincysavers.com certificates. So, therefore she told me I would have to spend MORE money in order to get any cake pops from her in the time for my rehearsal dinner. I couldn't believe she wasn't even willing to give me the cake pops she had on her shelf without charging me the full price of each cake pop. I then asked her for a refund instead and she told me I would need to take that up with Cincysavers. I really couldn't believe my ears. Now, instead of the Cake & Cookie Pop Shoppe working with me and at least giving me a refund, I am stuck without any cake pops for my rehearsal dinner and am now trying to figure this out with cincysaver.com a week before my wedding. I never got the chance to try the cake pops, but if you are looking for good customer service and respect, go somewhere else because it clearly is not about the customer here, it's about their money!

Sent on 09/07/2012