20 Hamel Lane, Old Town, ME 04468 Map · Phone number

About Cake Concoctions

If you can dream it up, I can bake it up! I started making cakes in 2009 when my 2-year-old daughter asked for a castle cake for her birthday. Since then, I have taken basic cake decorting classes and have been experimenting with different cake decorating techniques. It has been a hobby of mine for about 5 years, and now I'm making my hobby my career. I look forward to helping make your day special.

Visit my website for more details of the cake types I offer. I can make any flavor cake you are looking for, and I can also accommodate any dietary restrictions.

www.cakeconcoctions.com

imag016
imag017
img039
imag016

2 Reviews for Cake Concoctions

Sarah · Married on 09/17/2016

Our cake and cupcakes were delicious! I would highly recommend them for any occasion!

Sent on 12/14/2016

3.6
      3.0
      3.0

Our wedding cake came out very nice and tasted wonderful. A little stressful leading up to the big day but it all came together.

Sent on 10/04/2015

Cake Concoctions FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 4.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 6.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Top Tier of the Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cake Pops, Cakes, Cookies, Croquembouche, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Fruit, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Stands
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Nut Free, Vegan
  • What special ingredients do you use? Local, Organic