101 E. 8th Ave., #180, Conshohocken, PA 19428 Map · Phone number

About Cake and Pictures

Welcome to Cake & Pictures! We are four unique photographers who all share a passion for capturing thoughtful and inventive images. Though we each bring a different artistic sensibility to our work, we are all dedicated to telling the story of your wedding day with grace, style and humor. Our packages are customizable to meet your individual needs. From engagement shoots to all day coverage of your wedding, from custom designed albums to fine art prints, we are here to give you the best quality pictures and products available.

Other couples have also viewed

• EP Studio
Picture49

3 Reviews for Cake and Pictures

• Krista

Krista · Married on 01/02/2010

Chris and I really could not be happier with our photographs! We found exactly what we were looking for with Shea Roggio. I had searched many online galleries to find someone whose work consistently exhibited not only a technical mastery but an eye for the special subtle moments that are unique to each wedding. That is what I found with Shea- he was able to capture so much more than the "expected" wedding shots. When I spoke with him on the phone initially, I was immediately excited to learn that he was both a calm listener and an artist who truly loves his work. He was very flexible and worked with me to arrange all of the things I was looking for from a photographer (hours, digital copies, etc.) Meeting with him and seeing his work at the wedding was a great pleasure- while he was able to be everywhere and capture so much, he was never pushy or controlling, like so many photographers; many of my guests commented on how friendly he was and how subtle a presence he had. His second photographer, Andy, and assistant, Victoria, were wonderful as well. I wouldn't have changed a thing. After the wedding I was so excited to hear that our photobooth pictures were online for us to see - not more than a week later! (Thanks Carley!) It has now been three weeks; we have been able to preview all of our photos online and the discs are already in the mail on their way to us! I can't stop looking at them, and I could continue writing praise for Shea and Cake & Pictures, I will wrap it up by saying: I would absolutely recommend Shea to anyone who wants the comfort of relaxing on their wedding day and fully trusting the photographer to be amazing! Many thanks to Shea, Andy and Victoria!!!

Sent on 01/27/2010
  • W

Crystal · Married on 11/28/2008

THE REVIEW WON'T LET ME GIVE A 5 star..
    but this photographer def. deserves a 5 star plus!

Our photographer, GENE SMIRNOV is CREATIVE, TALENTED and CAPTURES the most unforgettable pictures! We told him what we wanted, Gene took his own time to go to the different places, check out the lighting and was so excited every time we talked to him about ideas. Not only did we have beautiful pictures, but we gained a new friend through our wedding!

Sent on 04/10/2009

Dan · Married on 08/25/2007

My wife and I were getting married in August, 2007 when we approached our first and final photographer to capture our special day. Shea Roggio was a consumate professional who understood the critical nature of how a special event should be captured. Shea Roggio nailed it and delivered what he promised in a timely fashion.

This recommendation is far over due. Thanks again, Shea.

Sent on 07/12/2011

Cake and Pictures FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
  • What photography services do you offer?

• Cou Cou Studio Wedding Photographers

Cake and Pictures has been absolutely fantastic to work with. They are quick to answer questions and provide an invaluable resource for both professional photographers as well as brides. I highly recommend them.

• 101 E. 8th Ave., #180 Conshohocken, 19428 See on map
    Location of (Cake and Pictures)