West New York, NJ 07093 Map · Phone number

About Cake Allure

My name is Leny Rivera- Owner/ Cake Designer. Cake allure is my growing home-based cake decorating business.I specialize in fondant cakes and party treats. I custom design and sculpt my own cakes. The icing and frosting I make from scratch.

My goal is to one day have a successful cake studio.I am A self taught cake decorator, it’s a passion that grows more and more within me each day.It all began with a wishful idea, a little encouragement and a lot of passion.Finally my dream is now a reality and I am ready to expand Cake Allure.

Cake Allure also offers a sweet variety of treats for any occasion! Brownies, Cake balls ( & pops ), Chocolate covered strawberries, Cupcakes and much more!

If you need assistance planning your next event, I can help you down to the smallest detail. I even offer custom made cupcake/treat toppers & tags.

Cake Allures mission is to provide our the customers with the best tasting and freshest cakes,cupcakes and treats in New Jersey & New York City. Not only will you love our cakes, you'll be happy with our customer service.We pride ourselves in keeping our customers coming back for more!

Contact me for further details.

♥ Vanilla cupakes with nutella frosting and Chocolate hazelnut creme...
Rehearsal dinner cupcakes ♥ Vanilla cupakes with nutella frosting and Chocolate hazelnut creme...
149705681891132091851210125123n
1804791964170470530621669602n
IMG20120518123001

A donation was made on behalf of wedding guests to the ASPCA.
WEDDING COOKIE FAVORS A donation was made on behalf of wedding guests to the ASPCA.

IMG20120723150854
back of favor
back of favor

A donation was made on behalf of wedding guests to the ASPCA.
sugar cookie favor A donation was made on behalf of wedding guests to the ASPCA.

All edible dogs for Groom's cake

149705681891132091851210125123n
1804791964170470530621669602n

3 Reviews for Cake Allure

Joennis · Married on 04/05/2013

I found out about Cake Allure through a picture of a cake on a friend's FB page. I reached out to her months before my wedding via her website. The pricing is competitive and Leny was a joy to work with. I met with her when I picked up two mini (but not so mini) cakes for tasting. I fell in love with a cake I saw on in a wedding magazine and Cake Allure did a magnificent job of recreating the cake. I am so in love with the cake and guest kept saying how beautiful and romantic it was. Thank you Cake Allure!

Sent on 04/12/2013
  • User3033632 · event on 08/18/2012

Have used cake allure for several occasions. ...very professional, friendly, great prices, beautiful cakes, cupcakes, cookies and most importantly delicious.

Sent on 01/31/2013

tania · Married on 07/21/2012

Cake Allure is awesome. Leny is a great vendor. She is creative and artistic. She has a great imagination and gift for making your vision come true. She is sweet and knowledgable. She helped me with my rehearsal dinner in addition to the wedding. Both events turned out magnificently. My guests couldn't stop talking about her work. Her grooms cake turned out to be the highlight of the evening in my wedding. It got more attention that the actual wedding cake supplied by the venue. Her favors were a hit at both parties. Everything tasted delicious! I've recommended her to friends and they've also been very happy. Love Cake Allure!

Sent on 02/01/2013

Cake Allure FAQ

• What types of desserts do you provide? Cookies, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery
  • What special ingredients do you use? Organic
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? No

• Truebutterfleyes Make up Artistry
    Truebutterfleyes Make up Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have worked with Cake Allure a few times as well as personally for my twins 1st birthday cakes and everyone raved about her cakes! You won't be sorry hiring her.. These cakes were amazing!!! I highly recommend!

• West New York, 07093 See on map