CaitPhoto

Edmond, OK View map
$2,500 Most Popular Price

$2,500 Most Popular Price

I'm Caitlin, and I like to take pictures. :)

CaitPhoto offers lifestyle & wedding photography at affordable prices. I will do everything I can to make the most important day of your life as perfect as possible! I love emotional and candid photos more than posed and traditional ones (though we'll do some of those too!). I love getting to be a part of weddings and watching two people fall more in love with each other in front of their family in friends. I have the best job in the world. :)

• Nicole
    Nicole Married on 02/28/2015
    From Senior pictures to wedding photos, Caitlin has been a part of my life. She takes wonderful photos and is a blast to work with. Not only does she make shoots fun and enjoyable, she is very creative! I would highly recommend her to anyone in the area!
    Lindsay Married on 09/17/2011
    Caitlin was awesome!! She was affordable, took wonderful pictures, and was amazing to deal with!! I have not had one problem with her at all throughout this whole process of her taking my engagements, bridals, AND the wedding! I would definitely recommend her to anyone who is searching!!
    Jessica Married on 07/08/2011
    When we started looking for a photographer for the wedding it was the number one thing on our list that had to be outstanding. Being a photographer myself it was a very hard decision making the right choice. I know for certain and a fact that picking Caitlin to be our photographer was the best idea! She did my bridals and our wedding pictures. She was so sweet, energetic, and full of laughter which made my bridal session and my wedding day so of the funniest times i've had! When you need to make this choice please look no further than CaitPhoto! You will not be disappointed!! Thank you Caitlin!!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner