19 Patricia Drive, Pleasant Valley, NY 12569 Map · Phone number

About Caitlinn Mahar-Daniels Photography

Caitlinn Mahar-Daniels Photography is based in the Hudson Valley offering the highest quality of fine art wedding photography.

If you are looking for your big day to be captured with timeless sophistication and elegance then Caitlinn is the photographer for you!

Caitlinn studied Fine Art Photography at SUNY New Paltz where she received multiple scholarships and grants based on her outstanding photographic work. She has been photographing weddings in the Hudson Valley since 2010 and loves to capture a couple and their loved ones on the most important day of their lives!

Follow Caitlinn Mahar-Daniels Photography on

cmdphoto 105
cmdphoto 156

14 Reviews for Caitlinn Mahar-Daniels Photography

Jessica · Married on 08/27/2016

My fiancé and I absolutely adore Caitlinn and her husband (and co-photographer) Brian! They personalize absolutely everything and put so much effort into really getting to know you as a couple. I decided that Caitlinn would be our photographer after seeing her work from our friend's wedding. We first met during our engagement shoot and I was super nervous because I had not met them prior. Within moments of meeting them, we felt so comfortable and were elated with the quality of photos. Ever since, we have been in touch regularly and I feel like she and Brian have become our friends. I never hesitate to reach out to them because they always respond in a timely fashion and seem to be just as excited for our special day as we are. We are so excited for them to do our wedding photography and highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for the perfect photog for their special day as well!

Sent on 05/11/2016

Jennifer · Married on 12/12/2015

Caitlinn is hands down the BEST photographer! I knew it from the moment we first spoke on the phone, she was such a genuine, warm and loving human being. We had her and her husband Brian also take our engagement pictures, and they were just beyond amazing!! After the E session, we were so excited to see what our wedding photos will look like and they completely blew us away!!! Her creative mind is so amazing and yet so subtle, you do not even realize when she's taking some of these pictures and they turn out to be the most beautiful and perfect pictures ever! I love how she picks settings that you might first wonder how the pictures will turn out, but please TRUST HER, the picture will be beyond amazing. I seriously feel like most of our wedding pictures are from some high fashion magazine and are just unreal!! My husband and I are so grateful to have found Caitlinn, she will be our photographer and friends for life!!!

Warmest regards,
    Jennifer and James

Sent on 12/22/2015

Ali · Married on 04/25/2015

Caitlinn is a miracle worker. She made us look better than I ever could have imagined we would look!

When I first spoke with Caitlinn, there was something about her love of weddings that knew she would truly capture the spirit of our day and our relationship. As part of her wedding package, you do an engagement shoot. It wasn't something we had planned, but it was a really great way to get to know Caitlinn and to also have her get to know us and our interactions. We also now have some beautiful photos of us from that day! She's spectacular at making you feel comfortable and allowing you to truly be yourself in front of the camera. We're not a lovey-dovey couple so a lot of our photos are of us laughing, which is perfect. We also had to cancel our plans for this shoot a few times because one of us was sick or something last minute came up and Caitlinn was always so flexible and patient. That truly meant so much to us when we were trying to juggle everything going on!

For the wedding, Caitlinn was like a ninja. She captured amazing moments of us getting ready without us even knowing she was there. During the ceremony, I never saw her once, yet she managed to get the most amazing shots. We were able to walk around Beacon and take photos in a few places and the lighting and the angles are always perfect. She also manages to capture these perfect moments that you never would have thought to capture, but they end up being the perfect shot. Everyone who sees our photos are blown away by their beauty. I am so thankful for Caitlinn for chronicling our day in the most perfect way and for being there to share it with us.

Sent on 06/16/2015

Award

• Enriquez Entertainment
    Enriquez Entertainment Wedding DJs

Caitlinn is phenomenal to work with! She truly captures your day with such ease! We highly recommend her!

• Lucilles Floral of Fishkill
    Lucilles Floral of Fishkill Wedding Florists

An amazing photographer with lots of creativity!!

• Annaliese & Co.
    Annaliese & Co. Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have worked one wedding with Caitlinn in the time I have known her and I will never be able to forget the beautiful images that she created that day. Since then I have followed her work and even asked for her availability to photograph my own wedding!!!!! She is an artistic genius. Since that one wedding I have received several notifications that my work was published in blogs because of her photos and her success. She is super down to earth, relaxed and talented. Anyone that is lucky enough to have her as her photographer will be VERY pleased with the results!!!! She knows how to capture the beauty in a brides special day for sure.

• 19 Patricia Drive Pleasant Valley, 12569 See on map