$3,000
Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Entwine Events

Classy | Sophisticated | Well-Executed

Entwine Events (Formerly Caitlin Arnold Weddings and Events) offers boutique wedding and event planning in the San Francisco Bay Area and beyond. Our experienced team is excited and honored to plan your special occasion.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Referrals (2)
Non-Religious (2)
Day-Of Coord. (1)
Destination (1)

We hired the Michaela and the Entwine team to help plan and coordinate our wedding. We had a solid vision for what we wanted the event to be but we really needed assistance working with all of the vendors and making sure that the planning and execution ran smoothly so we could enjoy our day. Initially we met with Michaela and Caitlin in a consultation and immediately knew that we wanted to work with them. Their thoroughness, vision and experience in wedding planning is unmatched and it was immediately apparent that they would be incredible to work with. We had a 150 person wedding in Los Altos which was executed perfectly. Michaela built our wedding timeline which is a 15 page document that accounts for everything that everyone involved in the wedding needs to do and when they need to do it. Everyone involved, from the vendors to our grandparents, knew exactly where they needed to be and when they needed to be there.

My wife and I really wanted to enjoy our wedding without having to take a million pictures after the ceremony, etc. We met with Michaela several times to tweak the timing of the event which allowed us to have the wedding we were dreaming of.

The best use of money for our wedding was spent on Entwine Events. The second we engaged them we were able to relax and let them do all the heavy lifting. In the two weeks leading up to the wedding we literally didn't have to do anything. Everyone kept asking my wife and I, "Are you nervous? Are you ready? How is planning going?" Every time they asked the answer was, "We could not possibly be more ready and relaxed."

Michaela, Caitlin and the entire Entwine Team are incredible and will go above and beyond your expectations. If you are looking for someone to plan or coordinate your wedding this is the team for you.

Profile Picture Dominic, 8/26/17, 1 Review
4.7

Caitlin Arnold Wedding and Events was so worth the money. I even had guests and friends in the wedding party who intensely complimented (and were "wow'd"! by) the organization of this planning team. Brenda and Caitlin worked with me to form a budget (and then helped me stay under it!), wrote out a very long detailed timeline leaving no stone un-turned, went with me to vendor meetings, did some vendor meetings for me, recommended vendors (so i didn't have to search blindly), and got vendor discounts because they have such great relationships with everyone. They answered every long-form and short question I had with a open and kind attitude...but most of all with knowledge and experience. My wedding was a perfect success thanks to them. I didn't have any worries or stresses on my mind the day of the wedding...they had clipboards, emergency tools, intercoms (to talk to eachother) and all I got to do was enjoy my wedding! They even communicated with my entire wedding party to ensure we (the bride and groom) wouldn't get any questions, but that they would go straight to Brenda or Caitlin. Of course nothing went wrong! I have nothing bad to say about this crew. So worth the money. If you have any doubts, email me and I'll give you even more detail.

Profile Picture jeanne, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Caitlin and team were extremely efficient in day-of coordinating and making our wedding happen flawlessly. Caitlin's expertise in Villa Montalvo weddings helped immensely in the pre-planning phase and helped bring to life our vision that I did not even know I had until going through the planning process. Everything was perfect and her attention to detail was very pleasing to my OCD! She is extremely detailed in her timeline planning and communication. She made everything come together even with the rain plan and last minute changes due to weather. We are so grateful for her hard work in making the day absolutely perfect!

Profile Picture Jenna, 10/14/16, 4 Reviews

Religious
Number of Planners
4 AWARDS

16 ENDORSEMENTS
Worked with Caitlin and her team at The Mark Hopkins Hotel in San Francisco. They were excellent to work with and very organized. I appreciated their attention to detail. Raffi

Caitlin and her team do such a wonderful job in handling all the details that go into the planning of your wedding. Love working with her!

I have seen Caitlin in action. Caitlin is very organized and has achieved the perfect balance of being both forceful & friendly, while always being professional. In my opinion, these traits are the key to great event planner, especially when on-site taking care of the bride & groom and all their guests on such a special day. I recommend Caitlin if you want the perfect wedding day! -Chris Heller (Purple Monkey Photo Booth Rentals)

I just worked with Caitlin Arnold Weddings and Events at Montalvo Estate in Los Gatos. I have to say, Caitlin and her associates are about as cool, calm and collective as they come. It was a pleasure to work with pros who knew what they were doing and it really showed. Caitlin and her team know about running special events and weddings and how to make everything run smoothly. As a vendor, I very much appreciate that. As for my client, the bride, this is completely instrumental for a wedding day to be relaxed, happy and fun because it was planned and handled by a pro, Caitlin Arnold and her team accomplished that.

Caitlin Arnold and her staff (all their names begin with "C"!) have created a cohesive team that works as smoothly as a Swiss watch. They are organized, yet relaxed, working so well with vendors to guarantee a wedding that flows seamlessly. And they're nice too!

96 PROS I KNOW