Agnes Cir, Springtown, TX 76082 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About CaelaCakes

CaelaCakes is a wedding cake service in Springtown, Texas. An expert in baking a variety of cakes and delicious delicacies, this business prides itself on being many couples’ go-to choice for their dream wedding cake.

The entire process begins with a detailed consultation between the couple and CaelaCakes. Here, the newlyweds-to-be can fill the bakers in on what sort of design they would like, what flavor they want it to be, and even how many tiers they would prefer. Once CaelaCakes has all the information necessary, they can begin baking.

Additionally, they also provide a private tasting service where the couple can savor a variety of cakes. This allows you and your significant other to get a better sense of what flavor and consistency you want your wedding cake to have.

CaelaCakes’ products can be elegantly designed - many of their creations are show-stoppers in their own right, making them equal parts fanciful centerpiece and mouth-watering dessert.

305306212637868032 n 51 1062509 1556301335

CaelaCakes 4
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 04/20/2019

A must hire!!!

CaelaCakes was the absolute BEST. I personally feel a tremendous amount of luck because I discovered CaelaCakes through my hair dresser who recommended her and am so happy I decided to message her about baking my wedding cake. I did not know much about what size cake to order or what style I even wanted but Caela was so incredibly patient and walked me through every detail and made sure that the cake I ordered was the cake of my dreams (and boy did she deliver!). All of my wedding guests raves about how tasty and beautiful the cake was. I HIGHLY recommend her and promise you will NOT be disappointed! She is a must hire!!!!!!!

Sent on 04/26/2019

CaelaCakes's reply:

Kelly! Thank you so much for the amazing review! It was such a pleasure to be able to make your cake and attend your wedding as not only as your cake decorator but as a guest as well! Best wishes to you and Landon on your future memories made together! Can't wait until next year!
  • Kristie

Kristie Mulrain · Married on 04/13/2019

caela is outgoing, talented and easy to work with!

Caela did our main wedding cake. It was stunning and we had some of the prettiest pictures around that cake. She is talented in artistic creatively! On top of that she was by far the best wedding coordinator ever! She made everything flow so smooth and perfect. She took all the stress off of me! So easy to work with and everything was just as I imagined and she surprised me with all the ease the day of the event! She also has done a beautiful bridal party cake and a really cool casino cake for my moms birthday!

Sent on 04/26/2019
    CaelaCakes 5
    CaelaCakes 6

CaelaCakes's reply:

Kristie! Thank you so much for your kind words! I was so grateful to be a helping hand in making your day run smoothly and make your cake absolutely perfect and the way you envisioned it! I cannot wait to work with you in the future! I know you and Larry will have many amazing years together!

Lindsey Walden · Married on 09/23/2018

Beyond amazing!

I’ve known Caela for quite some time so I was not surprised at how responsive and polite she was but WOW! That girl can bake! Usually a wedding cake is either delicious OR beautiful, rarely ever both. Well, not this one! Stunning, moist, great flavor....It was in the top three most talked about things in my wedding! Definitely worth the price and we can’t wait for our recreation on our one year anniversary!

Sent on 04/28/2019
    CaelaCakes 7
    CaelaCakes 8

CaelaCakes's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet and kind words Lindsey! This cake is still one of my top 3 favorites to this day! I was so very happy that you chose me to be a part of your special day! I cannot wait to recreate your cake this year and see you guys again!

CaelaCakes FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 3.50
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 4.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Anniversary Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 2.00
  • What services do your prices include? Custom Cake Design, Set Up, Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cakes, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Toppers
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Nut Free
  • What special ingredients do you use? Fresh Fruit
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Not Required

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• CaelaCakes 1
    Discounted Grooms Cake

If you book your wedding cake before Dec 31, 2019 you will recieve a discounted Grooms cake!

• Agnes Cir Springtown, TX, 76082 See on map