Caedy Convis Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,300 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,300 Most Popular Price

Located in Grand Rapids, Michigan, Caedy Convis Photography is a wedding photography company that puts emphasis on relishing in the beauty of the moment. Caedy focuses on capturing the uniqueness of each couple she works with, turning every image into a work of art. While newlyweds are enjoying the nuances of their magical day, Caedy works to seize those organic and authentic moments that make your photos come to life.

Experience
Caedy Convis is the owner and professional wedding photographer of Caedy Convis Photography. She loves to find and capture the uniqueness and individual personality in the subjects of her photos. Every element of her creative approach and style is intentional.

The photographer offers many wedding services. Caedy Convis Photography services include:

• Multiple locations
  • Second photographer
  • Digital files
  • High resolution
  • Additional hours

Other Services
In addition to the above wedding-related offerings, Caedy Convis Photography also offers many a variety of other services.
These include:

• Wedding portraits
  • Engagement photo shoot
  • Destination and travel
  • Trash the dress
  • Boudoir photo shoot

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,700

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,300

Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Toning
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs

• Maggie
    Maggie B. Married on 11/13/2021

Above and beyond in every way!

Caedy was an absolute dream to work with. Very responsive and professional while also being friendly and approachable—she was so easy to plan with and such a delightful presence on the day of! Caedy travelled across the country for my wedding and was SO flexible and accommodating the travel plans. She brought such peace and ease and fun to our wedding day and delivered (very promptly, I might add) some of the best wedding pictures I’ve ever seen. She truly has a knack for capturing genuine emotion and vibrant color! I would book her again in a heartbeat.
  • Brie
    Brie E. Married on 10/02/2021

we've LOVED our experience with Caedy

Hi,
    About us: We're a bit awkward, and I've teased my husband that his super power is to blink when pictures are being taken... AKA we're not naturally good at pictures.
    Package: My husband and I got married in February 2020 - we did an engagement + wedding day pictures with her ( plus an additional photographer of her choice for the wedding day ).

Engagement session: unfortunately my husband was having a bad day and he didn't tell me in time to try to reschedule (READ I found out 30 mins before meeting with Caedy). Honestly I had zero expectations for the photo shoot and 100% planned on a second session. I'm not sure what magic she used, but we loved the pictures she got.

Wedding Day: SO EASY TO WORK WITH. reliable, honest, and calm (even when things didn't go according to plan).

10/10 would recommend. She captured special moments from the day, not just portraits. Super creative, flexible, and professional.
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer S. Married on 09/18/2021

Wedding Photography Review

We loved having Caedy as our photographer! She was so easy to work with and made us feel very comfortable. We are very happy with how our wedding photos turned out. Would highly recommend her.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Pricing

Grand Rapids, Michigan Grand Rapids, MI, 49506
2484620848
Location of (Caedy Convis Photography)

Other vendors in Grand Rapids for your wedding