1281 N. Gene Autry Trail Suite N, Palm Springs, CA 92262 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 68

About Cachet Fiore

Whether intimate, simple or grand, CACHET FIORE specializes in personalizing your wedding and will have you and your guests raving! Our prestigious floral art will create a lasting impression for your special day. Call us to schedule a complimentary consultation and prepare to be AMAZED!!

DSC01883
Natural Tablescape
Natural Tablescape
Formal Garden Table Design
Formal Garden Table Design
Nouveau Chic Table Designs-mix it up!
Nouveau Chic Table Designs-mix it up!
Fun Colorful Tablescape
Purple Orchid Boutonniere
  • Videos 2

63 Reviews for Cachet Fiore

Liz · Married on 10/12/2014

Fred and Ed are my flower heroes! Fred is passionate about floral design and when he described all the amazing things he could do for my wedding at a reasonable cost, we were sold. He made me a stunning floral head wreath and wreaths for my flower girls. My bouquet was out of this world and the table setting and chuppah were stunning. Ed will work with you whatever your flower needs are and he will do it at a reasonable price.

Jack · Married on 03/15/2014

Thank you Fred and Ed, arrangements beautiful, much more than I had imagined. Sincerely, Jack & Jeffrey

Paul · Married on 12/08/2013

Ed & Fred at Cachet Fiore were recommended to us by our wedding venue catering manager. I cannot say enough good things about Cachet Fiore. We sent them an email through their website and we got a return message the next day, even though we sent it on a holiday weekend. We met with them and they listened to what we wanted.

We are a gay male couple in our 50s. We'd been together for 10 years already and when it was legal for us to marry, we jumped at the chance. We didn't want a "princess" wedding for a 20-year-old--we wanted something that was tasteful, elegant, and appropriate for men our age.

Ed & Fred are great to talk to. They have a lot of industry experience and they have lots of stories of what has worked for them in the past. They are not afraid to suggest different ideas but they listened to everything we said. It was a true collaboration and I feel we ended up with two friends as well.

Of course we had a signed contract and they fully met the requirements of that contract. In fact, I feel like they did far more for us than was required. They built a nice wedding arbor (where the ceremony was), with tall flowers framing the arbor on either side. They did the nice lanterns to keep the entire venue lighted for our early evening ceremony. The boutonnieres were stunning and the ladies' bouquets were thoughtfully constructed--they were elegant, not too large but absolutely beautiful. The arrangements on each of the tables at the reception were complex, incorporated all our colors, and were interesting to look at it.

We didn't have to worry about anything--everything arrived on time and in perfect condition. The flowers were fresh and fragrant and beautifully arranged. Here we are, over a month past the wedding, and our guests still mention how beautiful the flowers were.

We could not have made a better choice and we wholeheartedly recommend Cachet Fiore.

• Ramada - Providence - Seekonk
    Ramada - Providence - Seekonk Hotel Weddings

I 've had the pleasure of working with Fred and Ed at Cachet Fiore for many, many years and I am always so amazed at the outcome of their vision and creativity that transforms my brides dreams into reality. When I recommend Cachet, I do so with the utmost certainty that my brides are guaranteed to receive the freshest flowers in bloom and the most breathtaking designs unmatched by none. Cachet is my ONLY choice for all my weddings. Their flowers are included in all my wedding packages. Thank you Cachet Fiore for making my brides happy and for making me look good with each referral.

• The Events Department
    The Events Department Wedding Planners

It has been my pleasure to have worked with Fred & Ed, Cachet Fiore, this past season. We did multiple events of all different "flavors" and Over & over again i was impressed with the quality of their product and their creativity and originality in styles. Cachet Fiore cares deeply about all clients and goes above and beyond to assure thier complete satisfaction. Always conciencious to the budget at hand and very flexible which is so important in these economic times. Cachet Fiore understands the high standards and service level that The Events Department expects and they deliver every time! I can highly recommend this Floral Design Team for your up and coming event.

• 1281 N. Gene Autry Trail, Suite N Palm Springs, 92262 See on map
    8774838080 (Other Phone Number)
    by appointment