Newport, RI 02840 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Cabana Girl Events

Wedding & Event Design ~ Newport, RI & Southern New England

We work with busy, modern couples that want a unique, chic and internationally-influenced wedding. Collaborating with us, you are working with an expert whose passion is creating romantic, custom weddings using our experience in planning and design.

Drawing inspiration from all aspects of design including interior design, fashion, housewares and the most exclusive weddings from all over the world is what will make your Newport wedding top-notch. Our knowledge of top trends and resources give us an advantage in finding unique elements that will exude YOUR personality.

We handle all professional management of your wedding with seamless tracking and planning. Wrangling all finite details includes all project management, vendor relations, timelines, logistics, correspondence for your wedding and all other related duties that make us good at our job!
It is our mission at Cabana Girl Events to help make this time in your life a fun process and as stress-free as possible.

Follow Cabana Girl Events on

4 Reviews for Cabana Girl Events

anthony · Married on 10/03/2010

We needed to plan a wedding from Los Angeles and interviewed other wedding planners - lucky for us - we went with Emily at Cabana Girls - she was great to work with as our schedules were quite different living on the west coast - she was extremely knowledgeable about all of the venues we were interested in and had all of the right connections to get things done - on our wedding day - she put in the extra effort to make sure everything was perfect. I know that we were difficult at times... always changing our minds and had challenging questions. I am so glad she was patient with us. We love Emily and consider he a part of our family. I would recommend her for anyone interested in her services.

Sent on 11/15/2010

Ainsley · Married on 08/08/2009

Emily was great! I thought her services were only going to be about keeping me on time for my wedding, but it was much more! She was thorough in every detail and aspect from place settings to the ceremony and more. She is well worth hiring if you want to be reassured that everything is going to be perfect. She was also so helpful in the creative process too! I can't say enough about her!

Ainsley Thomas

Sent on 12/07/2009
  • Kira

Kira · Married on 07/04/2009

Emily was amazing, I know I could not have pulled off my wedding without her! Even though she was located in Rhode Island and the wedding was in Florida it was no obstacle to her at all! I remember one day calling her and telling her I needed speakers..she called me within the hour to tell me she had them secured! On the day of the wedding she was a life saver. She helped handle all the small details, vendors, everything! With her it all went off perfectly, without her I think I would have had a small breakdown. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND her and her services. She is awesome and fun to work with in addition to always getting the job done and giving spot on advice!

Sent on 11/16/2009