PO Box 99698, Troy, MI 48099 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,100
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About C3 Experiences

C3 Experiences is a wedding planning business based in Troy, Michigan. In addition to servicing weddings throughout the Detroit Metro areas, this business services destination/ travel weddings as well. Claudia Johnson, who owns and operates the business, has had industry experience for the past 15 years. She works with couples from the beginning of their wedding all the way until their honeymoon to ensure they have the best wedding planning experience possible.

There are different options available depending on how much assistance you need planning for your big day. If you would like the team to handle all of your planning, coordinating, and contract needs, they are happy to provide you with full-service event planning. If you have already done some of the prep work yourself, there is a Collaborative Package available. For couples who would just like assistance the day of the wedding, C3 Experiences can send out a day-of coordinator. These services work for both religious and non-religious ceremonies. Other services include:

• Budget analysis

C3 Experiences 1
C3 Experiences 2
  • Yana

Yana · Married on 09/02/2018

I had reservations about getting a day-coordinator for my wedding as we were already grossly over-budget. I called around 10 of them and they were all very much out of our price-range. Claudia was the last person that I spoke to and she was very lovely and friendly on the phone very affordable. It was honestly the best money that we spent on the wedding. I was a pretty organized bride and I had a long document for her to follow and she followed it perfectly. I'm sure there was a million other things that she did in the days leading up to the wedding and the day of the wedding that I don't even know about-and THAT'S THE BEAUTY of getting a day-of coordinator. My wedding was a big ridiculous affair and I would have been running around like a chicken with her head cut off if I didn't have Claudia that day. Most of the day-of coordinators had two people (a lead and an assistant) and I just didn't have the budget for that and turns out, you only need one person if they know what they're doing. She was very professional, easy-going, trustworthy, and not too obtrusive (which is a great thing because you just want someone who's silently magical). I recommend her highly.

Sent on 09/25/2018
    C3 Experiences 3
    C3 Experiences 4

Robin · Married on 11/11/2017

Claudia is the reason my wedding day was PERFECT! We hired her for Day of Coordination and I really wish I would've been smart enough to have her plan the whole wedding. She is not only knowledgeable about weddings and all things related, but she is also very thorough. My husband and I sat down with her a few months prior to our wedding thinking we had everything planned and ready to go. NOPE. Her attention to detail saved us. I rambled the whole meeting and within days she had answers to every single question. Words can't even begin to explain how much she did the day before and the day of the wedding. She took care of everything with the vendors even prior to the day of the wedding they had established a line of communication taking a lot of stress off of myself. She is a LIFESAVER, always two steps ahead of you and whatever crisis you have. I'd recommend Claudia to every bride who needs that extra help no matter how big or small.

Sent on 12/18/2017

Richard · Married on 11/11/2017

My now wife was one cake tasting away from being a bridezilla. Claudia stepped into our planning process like an angel from above. She really knows her stuff. We hired her for Day-Of-Coordination and she definitely kept things running smoothly. I've never seen my groomsmen behave so well, just kidding lol. Thankfully we won't ever have to have another wedding, but we'd pick C3 Experiences every single time if we did!

Sent on 12/18/2017

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,100.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,200.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 60.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Destination, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3