Virginia Beach, VA 23452 Map · Phone number

About C. N. Gray Photography

With a fresh eye and a knack for detail, C. N. Gray Photography is ready to provide you with affordable services. Chrystal, has a natural talent that can capture everything from the simplest smile to the most pertinent detail. Adding a touch of style to each photo and originality to each client is what makes working with her a pleasant experience. Her ability to combine yesterday's traditional with today's contemporary, and still capture a couple's true personalities, will leave you with photos to treasure for a lifetime.

Follow C. N. Gray Photography on

IMG2696
IMG2405

21 Reviews for C. N. Gray Photography

Leslie · Married on 09/28/2013

Chrystal was awesome. She was easy to talk to and I just felt really comfortable with her. She has great ideas and while I haven't gotten my pics yet I can't wait as I know they are going to be great. She was very patient and took as many shots as was needed until we got the picture. Chrystal had another photographer with her so there was no missing shots while we were all getting ready or during the wedding events. I was very pleased with their professionalism and understanding my desire to get great pictures at a great value. I am so glad that I booked Chrystal as my photographer and would highly recommend her to anyone.

Thanks Chrystal for making my wedding a success.

Archana · Married on 09/12/2013

First and foremost, if you don't choose C.N. Gray Photography for your event....you'll never forgive yourself.
    I live approx 5 hours away from VB and didn't have the luxury of meeting with photographers to see their work, get to know them face to face, etc. I called numerous photographers whose business cards I found around VB when I came to look at venues. Let's just say their service/attitudes and customer service were no where near what you'll get with Chrystal and her team. The moment I spoke with Chrystal on the phone for the first time, I felt like I had known her for years. She had no filter and asked questions straight up. She gave me the undivided attention I deserved as a bride and a consumer. She was always on time and followed through with her promises/statements.
    We spoke and emailed several times prior to the wedding but met each other the morning of. Her and her team made me and my now husband feel so comfortable. Our families couldn't stop talking about how great they were. We were all so amazed at their professionalism, attention to detail and curiosity to the cultural aspects of our wedding. The images look so sharp and crystal clear after edits. We've gotten so many compliments thus far.

I absolutely LOVED Chrystal and if I ever need any pics, she will be the first one I call. (She should be the first one you call too!!!)

Christine · Married on 08/05/2012

Chrystal and Tiffany were amazing! They were our photographers for our wedding at the Virginia Beach Hilton. They were so much fun yet so professional. They caught so many beautiful moments we will treasure forever! Will definitely be using their services again in the future

C. N. Gray Photography FAQ