Kissimmee, FL 34746 Map · Phone number

About C Makeup and CO.

The President of C Makeup and Company, CC has over 9 years of experience in the business. She holds a bachelor's degree in Criminal Justice from Florida A&M University, and certifications in beauty, character and special Effects Make-Up , as well as, hairstyling from the distinguished MUD Make-up Designory in Los Angeles, California. In addition to her training, CC has worked for Lancome Cosmetics for three years, and five years as a Make-up Artist for the internationally renowned Mac Cosmetics. Also look for CC on the syfy's hit show Face Off as a competing makeup artist on August 21,2012 at 9pm!

Follow C Makeup and CO. on

amybride3
amybride4
cschiff2
C Makeup and CO.

6 Reviews for C Makeup and CO.

M · Married on 11/19/2016

It was such an honor to have CCGainer of C makeup and Co as my make up professonal for my wedding. I chose C Make up and Co because of the quality of the CCGainers products as well as her vow to a standard of excellence. I received so many compliments on my makeup. By choice, I did not want my make up to standout and take over my face but rather to enhance my natural beauty. My make up was beautiful! ...gorgeous! I appreciate her timeliness, she was their well before her scheduled time, and worked well with the hair stylist, and wedding day assistants surrounding me. CC even stepped in to help my hair stylist and I loved her suggestion for my hair. Thank you C Makeup and Co for amazing flawless makeup on my wedding day. I definitely recommend C Makeup and Co, her portfolio will intrigue you and her gifts and teachings will amaze you. There is nothing she can't do!

Sent on 01/19/2017

Amy · Married on 12/19/2010

Carpucine Childs is a professional and skilled makeup artist! Her rates are reasonable, because she comes to you for your trial and travels to your location when you ask her to. She is so easy to work with! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to anyone, because she really does a great job!

Sent on 01/04/2011
  • cskd1010

carla · Married on 10/10/2009

I can't say enough good things about Carpucine! She did such a great job on my makeup and my mom's makeup--I'm still getting compliments on my wedding makeup 10 days after the wedding. Carpucine is so calm and focused which a great in the chaos of getting ready for the wedding.

Sent on 10/21/2009

Award

• DesignBands.com
    DesignBands.com Wedding Jewelers

DesignBands.com recommends Hypnotic Artistry for that special occasion. Visit them online. We are honored and always look forward to working with you. Please contact us if you should have any questions regarding our fine line of Wedding Band products and services... Sincerely, www.DesignBands.com 1-800-706-1106

• Kissimmee, 34746 See on map