365 Waterman Ave, East Providence, RI 02914 Map · Phone number

About C&G TRANSPORTATION

C&G Transportation is a leading transportation service based out of East Providence, Rhode Island. At C&G Transportation, the staff make passengers feel like they are a luxurious Hollywood star. Whether they're picking you up from the airport or giving you glamorous transport to your wedding, C&G is transportation at its finest.

At C&G Transportation, they provide their passengers complimentary drinks and service from highly trained drivers who see safety as a priority. There are a range of vehicles at their disposal, including party buses, sedans, standard limousines, SUVs, shuttles, and stretch limousines. Some of the other amenities found in their vehicles include a bar, DVD players, flat screens, privacy partitions, bottled water/ice, fiber optics, premium stereo systems, and red carpet services. They do request that customers rent from C&G for a minimum of four hours. Some of their driving services include:

• Multiple locations

3d62c0cebbf57622 179372C3 4470 4EEF B413 3A1AC843A1D8

2 Reviews for C&G TRANSPORTATION

• Matt & Kristine

Matt & Kristine · Married on 11/11/2016

I was looking to book a limousine to drive my now-husband and groomsmen from our hotel-block in Norwood to our venue in Foxboro and then return to the hotel to bring me (the bride) and my bridesmaids to the same location… I literally needed a total of 60 minutes of driving and a few nice pictures with me getting out of a beautiful limousine. What an uphill battle looking for a limousine company willing to agree to such a short trip – they all require 4-5 hour minimums, especially on Friday and Saturdays. I had posted my dilemma to a Wedding Facebook Group where someone suggested I contact C&G Transportation. I’m so glad I did!

My email was replied to very promptly with a phone call from Mike Amaral. I spoke with Mike about my need to book a limousine for 2 hours (I added time in case of traffic & to allow the limousine to return to their business). Mike told me that, for most limousine companies, they have can’t find drivers willing to take a short 2-hour trip. It’s just simply not worth it to them & that’s why they have minimums. He went further to tell me that was a frustrating part of his own wedding day – finding someone willing to drive a one-way trip. From that experience, Mike actually does all of these short wedding day trips himself! I found him extremely personable, understanding of the transportation wedding day stress and willing to help this bride in any way possible.

Come wedding day, Mike was sick! I was so bummed I couldn’t meet him and personally thank him for being so considerate of the “one-way-trip brides.” In his place he sent Frank Allen, who was wonderful! He was prompt, friendly and got us to the venue right on time. The limousine was clean (inside and out), spacious and exactly what I hoped for.

Thank you, C&G Transportation, for getting me to my ceremony in style on my wedding day. I would highly recommend this company to any bride.

Sent on 01/03/2017

C&G TRANSPORTATION's reply:

Matt & Kristine,
    We want to first congratulate you and your Husband, we want to also thank you for using C&G TRANSPORTATION and allowing us to be apart of making your day special, it was our pleasure that we were able to provide the service and it was wonderful working with some great people.

We are here if you need any other services.

Thank you for the great review and feed back.

Rebecca · Married on 04/28/2018

2.8
      3.0
      2.0
      2.5
      3.5
      3.0

I hired C&G Transportation for our wedding this past weekend. They had decent prices and decent reviews. When contacting them, Mike was very attentive which impressed me. Days before the wedding, I reached out to see if he wanted to have a call to discuss pick-ups, etc. He said he would call me. The day prior I reached out, he instantly called me and acted as if he had been trying to call me and I wasn't answering. Granted, he did call me while I was on the other line and it did go to voicemail, but I instantly called him right back. He was very nice on the phone and I was feeling good.The next day, he picked up my husband and a few other people at our first location and was to be at the second location by 2:00. It was 2:06 and I called him to see where he was, if I should go back inside of the hotel since people were seeing me in my dress. He answered, gave me an attitude but was right around the corner. He said that I he was late because the first pick up was late. I said was fine, just curious as to where he was but he was VERY defensive. Later I spoke with my husband who told me they got into the limo at 1:05 instead of the 1:15 Mike told me. I dont know which time it was since I wasn't there.
    He picked us up, I was a bit irritated. We got in the limo, which definitely needs to be updated. There was the complimentary bottle of champagne, with glasses, etc. There was a radio, the AC was lacking. Any bridal party knows that they need to be cool since they dont want to sweat all of their makeup off.
    Later that night, my MOH informed me that she left one of my bags in the limo which held my wallet. She called him, left him a voicemail, which it was about 8 PM so I did not expect him to answer. We met up the next dayand got my items, wallet was good. This review would have been very different if I hadn't left my bag in the limo since at that point, that was the only good thing he had done. I would next time spend more money for better service.

Sent on 05/01/2018

C&G TRANSPORTATION's reply:

C&G TRANSPORTION strive on customer service.....1) we did not give anyone and attitude, in the passed we get blamed for being late to the second stop, so we just advised you, sorry that you felt that’s we didn’t provide the service you wanted, and per the phone call I did call you, not saying you didn’t answer we just saying we called, we appreciate all reviewers good or bad.....

C&G TRANSPORTATION FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet? Standard Limo, Stretch Limo, Party Bus, Sedan, Shuttle, SUV
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season? 4+ Hours
  • Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with? Bar, Bottled Water / Ice, DVD Player, Fiber Optic Lighting, Flat Screen TVs, Premium Stereo System, Privacy Partition, Red Carpet Service

• 365 Waterman Ave East Providence, Rhode Island, 02914 See on map