21 Bykenhulle Rd., Hopewell Junction, NY 12533 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Bykenhulle House B&B

The Bykenhulle House is an amazing wedding venue that radiates charm and class in the beautiful Hudson Valley. The Bykenhulle House is one of the Hudson Valley's highly regarded venues, and you can see why with light and airy ballroom, with high ceilings decorated with beautiful chandeliers and a parquet floor. We can offer the flexibility of your wedding being an intimate or elaborate celebration. With incredible photo opportunities in our lush gardens and grand lawn, Bykenhulle Hosue is a great choice for your wedding.

Book the Bed and Breakfast for the weekend for a very private affair! Our beautiful Bed & Breakfast accommodates up to 10 overnight guests and includes a 3-course plated breakfast in the morning. We are located 75 minutes north of NYC.

Follow Bykenhulle House B&B on

24 Reviews for Bykenhulle House B&B

• Karina

Karina P · Married on 04/09/2020

Wonderful Wedding Venue!

I cannot say enough about how beautiful and welcoming Bykenhulle House is! We visited several Hudson Valley venues, but Bykenhulle stole our hearts! It was a perfect destination for our small September wedding. From the planning stages to the post-wedding clean up, we worked closely with Kimberly, who was outstanding! Professional, carrying, responsive, and resourceful, she helped us coordinate all the details of the day, from room reservations at the B&B to the site visits with our florist (Floral Fantasies by Sara!) and the caterer (BridgeCreek Catering!). On the day of the wedding, Kimberly, in concert with the Bykenhulle and Bridge Creek staff, made sure that our day was perfect! Our guests still talk about how gorgeous Bykenhulle House and gardens are!

Sent on 05/08/2019

Karina P · Married on 03/09/2020

Wonderful Wedding Venue!

Sent on 05/08/2019

adam · Married on 05/25/2019

Bykenhulle House is a wonderful place to host a wedding. My son's wedding was perfect from start to finish. Kimberly the events planner was extremely helpful, and the caterer and photographer she recommended were excellent.

Sent on 01/01/2018

Bykenhulle House B&B's reply:

Thank you! We were happy to host your wedding and loved getting to see two families being brought together at such an intimate event filled with love. We wish you all the best!

Bykenhulle House B&B Pricing

Bykenhulle House B&B Price Rates

Bykenhulle House B&B FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
    $ 6000
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
    $ 6000
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Bridal Suite
    Chairs
    Clean Up
    Parking
    Set Up
    Tables
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Ballroom
    Garden
    Historic Building
    Inn/B&B
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Covered Outdoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
  • What event services do you offer?
    Accommodations
    Get Ready Rooms
  • What event items are available?
    Chairs
    Tables
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Valet
    Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season?
    May
    June
    July
    August
    September
    October
  • What months are included in your off-peak season?
    January
    December

• Joyful Video Wedding Videographers

We LOVE Bykenhulle House B&B, The ambiance, food and staff are amazing

• Jaslyn Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

Bykenhulle House is amazing. I'm a makeup artist who has been on site for weddings there and they do an amazing job. The venue has a homey, welcoming feel. They are extremely clean and everything is always organized. The staff is always on time and professional. Fresh coffee and baked goodies are brought in for the bride in her bridal suite so she can relax as she prepares for her big day. The rooms are spacious. Best part is that after your reception, the guests just head right upstairs at the end of the night. There's no worry about getting people to and from a hotel. I would highly recommend them!

• NY Engagements, LLC Wedding Planners

The Bykenhulle House is our hidden secret in the area - it's the perfect location for a unique, intimate wedding for a bride that wants to get away from the hustle and bustle and celebrate in her own way. The grounds are beautiful and Ivy Hall is a stunning location for getting ready photos! Jackie is super friendly and will make you feel at home as soon as you arrive!

• 21 Bykenhulle Rd. Hopewell Junction, NY, 12533 See on map
    Location of (Bykenhulle House B&B)