ByChauntel

Livingston, NJ View map Visit website

Based out of Livingston, New Jersey, ByChauntel creates one-of-a-kind wedding stationery and more. The owner, Chauntel Greaves, is a creative individual who loves to work with couples to create a product that matches their style and the big day.

Some of the products available at ByChauntel include greetings cards, table cards, and much more. These items can be produced using many different colors and materials to match your wedding's aesthetic. In the past, Chauntel has even used pressed flowers on table cards for a more vibrant and unique style. All of your products are assembled in-house before being shipped to your exact location. The average turnaround time from initial contact with Chauntel is between three to four weeks. For those who are pushed for time, express shipping is also available.

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

How would you categorize your product offerings?

Custom
Themed

What services do you provide?

Assembly
Design
Shipping
Express Shipping

What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment?

3-4 Weeks

Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product?

Is there a minimum order requirement?

What is your return policy?

Final Sale

Pricing

ByChauntel Price Rates

Team

Chauntel Greaves
Chauntel Greaves
Founder/Head Maker

Spending the first eight years of my life on a little island in the middle of the Caribbean, I was surrounded and reminded daily of the vibrant yet simple beauty of nature - colorful plants, fruits and flowers a bound. This is a time I will always hold close to my heart and in my mind. These cherished moments remain with me and are what I hope to create for you through my work.

Chip
Chip
CDO (Chief Dog Officer)

Hi, I'm Chip - I love helping my human make her cards (just kidding, I just sit in her lap and bite my chew toys when shes trying to work). But she seems to enjoy it becuase she's always giving me treats and belly rubs.

Park Drive Livingston, NJ, 07039