P.O. Box 66951, Saint Petersburg, FL 33707 Map · Phone number

About By The Sea Floral Design Studio

We are By The Sea Floral Design Studio! With over 35 years in the Floral Industry, specializing in weddings & events, the last 14 years up & down the Gulf Beaches. No wedding or event is too big or small for us. We will work with any budget you may have. We do personalized packages also. So if you are looking for a florist that has the experience and passion to make your special day beautiful with the essance of flowers.

preview 11
preview 11
download 3
b0bbb86a86ab2e46b88e8b13e9876f28

2 Reviews for By The Sea Floral Design Studio

Lou is hands down the best florist! The pricing is amazingly cheap and the quality is better than anywhere else! Seriously, you want to book with By the Sea Floral Design Studio. Everything I dreamed for my flowers were beyond my expectations. He was easy to get in touch with, came on time on the wedding day, set everything up, and there was nothing to worry about! He did our arch on the beach and we discussed the linens with ribbon that matched my bridesmaid’s dresses. On the day of our wedding, he added free of charge baby’s breath that matched exactly like my bridesmaid’s bouquets and groomsmen’s boutonnieres! Wow was I in love with our ceremony arch! At the reception I wanted bud sized milk vases gasses for baby’s breath. Everyone else wanted to charge me an arm and a leg, but Lou did it for so cheap! And again, he exceeded my expectations with how gorgeous it turned out. It was elegant and fit the style of the wedding perfectly. By far, Lou is the world’s best choice you can pick for your wedding florist.

Sent on 02/07/2015
  • W

weynde · Married on 09/13/2015

3.5

Lou's helped us out last minute. I decided 3 days before my wedding that I did not want the hassle of setting up my own floral arrangements. I gave them my budget and he worked with it without forcing me to buy more than I needed. I was highly pleased with my bridal bouquet and satisfied with my bridesmaids floral arrangements. I had no idea what type of flowers I wanted and am the one to blame for what I requested for my bridesmaid bouquets.

Sent on 10/11/2015