15912 NE 83rd St., Redmond, WA 98052 Map · Phone number

About By Justin floral design

By Justin can help you with your most special event. We can work within any budget and have creative and unique ways to enhance your floral experience and make your special event truly extraordinary.

Follow By Justin floral design on

By Justin with love
By Justin with love
Glamor at the Hollywood Schoolhouse Woodinville, Washington
Glamor at the Hollywood Schoolhouse Woodinville, Washington
Delightful Peony bouquet was just the right pic for this photo shoot for Amanda's Bridal Boutique in...
Love is Sweet! Candy Buffett
Love is Sweet! Candy Buffett
img079

5 Reviews for By Justin floral design

Patricia · Married on 07/19/2013

Justin did an incredible job creating my wedding flower arrangements. At all times he was professional, reliable and flexible. He is great at understanding and capturing your thoughts. He goes above and beyond the line of duty creating you unique vision while keeping you within your budget.
    My daughter got married two weeks after me and her wedding was a success thanks to Justin's hard work, and his ability to coordinate all the details of a complex wedding. All of our friends and family were impressed with the beauty of all of our floral arrangements. Thank you Justin for helping us to have our 'dream weddings'.
    Patricia

Sent on 11/05/2013

Jason · Married on 06/22/2013

Justin is amazing. I had the opportunity to see his work in other venues and was blown away. We were then lucky enough to have him work our wedding. We met with Justin and discussed our colors and theme and he blew away all expectations. The venue was completely transformed and my wife and I had the most romantically perfect environment we could imagine. We were complimented all night about the arrangements, the bouquet and décor. My boutonniere was like nothing I had ever seen before and amazing. This is definitely not off the shelf type stuff. We continue to get compliments on the flowers from the photos we have posted and I have referred Justin’s work more times than I can count.

He is an amazing, warm, friendly and talented artist who is so easy to work with and comes through on time, on budget and beyond expectation. With all the stresses of planning a wedding, Justin was the one piece that we never had a moments worry about. I cannot say enough about him or his work. Thank you Justin!

Sent on 11/11/2013

Pamela · Married on 06/22/2013

Every step of this process was easy and fun. Justin worked within our budget and provided above and beyond what we had expected in both product and support on the day of our wedding. He seemed to delight in every detail and roll with every change. The flowers were beautiful and elegant, creating the statement that took our wedding venue from a place to an experience. Justin's service, input and support removed all the stress from our day which seemed to flow effortlessly and seamlessly. The professionalism, experience and joie-de-vivre Justin brought to our event has made me want to hire him to celebrate every birthday and anniversary, every holiday and every regular day, after all, how good would life be if every day ended with the beauty, enthusiasm and charm of a brilliant florist? Everything was that good. Really.

Sent on 11/21/2013

By Justin floral design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 50.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 25.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 5.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Venue Visit

• Amanda's Bridal Boutique
    Amanda's Bridal Boutique Wedding Dresses

By Justin floral is simply amazing!! Justin can picture exactly what you want and make it real. Great company to work with, I highly recommended!!!

• 15912 NE 83rd St. Redmond, 98052 See on map