Port Saint Lucie, FL 34953 Map · Phone number

About by invitation only

You can dream it…we can make it happen!

Dynamic duo Diane Heller and Susan Scott created by invitation only to make each and every event the affair that everyone remembers.
With over 15 years of experience as a full-service wedding and event company we specialize in the planning, designing and coordinating of your special occasion - making your occasion a smashing success! With our artistic flair, experience and expertise we have the ability to offer the assurance that we would create that "WOW" factor that you so desire. We feel attention to detail, elements of tradition with a special twist and small personal touches are really the key items to creating the most memorable weddings.
The by invitation only team works side by side with their clients to ensure that each event evokes a sense of style and high quality reflecting the vision and charm of its host. We desire to keep the spotlight on only you, by assuming the responsibilities that add unwanted stress to your beautiful day. We will orchestrate the entire affair leaving you to sit back, relax, and start your new life!

To complete your dream by invitation only also offers a variety of stunning invitations, save the dates, programs, menus, favor and more for your perfect occasion.

marisastable
marisastable
closeupmissy

7 Reviews for by invitation only

tone · Married on 05/09/2009

Having purchased invitations from 'By Invitation Only' before, I knew I would be in good hands. Susan and Diane were very patient during the selection process - which they made very easy for me by narrowing down choices with some Q&A (they really know their stuff!) They also take a very personal approach with each client, no matter how large or small the job - they make you feel like part of the family!

I purchased my invitations, wedding programs and cocktail napkins from them - I'm also getting my thank-you cards from B.I.O.
    The ladies offer a very wide selection of invitations/programs and more to fit every budget. I was able to get the best of ALL worlds: great service, very elegant high quality products, and very reasonable pricing!

-------

I also contracted Susan and Diane to provide "Week of" wedding planning services - it was the best decision ever. Knowing that Sue & Di were going to be behind the scenes making my vision come together enabled me to really ENJOY my wedding. I knew all of the details would come together with these two very experienced ladies at the helm. They did a wonderful job coordinating all of our vendors, assisting our guests and making sure everything went off without a hitch.

These ladies are prepared for EVERYTHING. At the last moment my brother lost a button off his tux and literally Susan appeared within seconds with a needle and thread and fixed his jacket. My mom kept asking me "How do they do it? They are everywhere - managing everything!" It seemed everywhere we turned, either Susan or Diane was present making sure that everything was running smoothly.

I should mention that I have also planned events for hundreds of people, but even someone with experience NEEDS A PLANNER for their wedding. I urge anyone reading this, especially those who are thinking of planning their own wedding to hire Susan and Diane at the *VERY LEAST* for the "week of" or "month of" so that you can enjoy your event! No matter how organized you think you will be, it will be the best decision you make for your wedding in terms of planning. They can also help to save you a lot of money, time and stress!

Susan and Diane will treat your wedding like a family event, it doesn't get any better than that!
    I will definitely be calling on them to help me with future celebrations!

Sent on 07/14/2009

Barbara · Married on 02/28/2009

Great to work with. Always on top of things!

Sent on 06/24/2009

Sueli · Married on 12/22/2008

I knew in my heart that would be impossible for me to put together my daughter’s dream wedding, which she called: “Wonderland Wedding.” Guess what? She got her dream wedding because God put Susan and Diane in our path. I was stunned with their professional work and performance before, during and after the wedding. They have transformed a regular wedding in a REAL Wonderland Wedding. We live in Miami, and my daughter’s wedding was in Key West. At that time, the only thing I knew about Key West was that you must get out of there very fast during hurricane season. They took our hands and guided us though every single step of the way, transforming my daughter’s wedding in an unforgettable event. Most importantly, they did all that wonderful work with a VERY tight budget and they saved us a LOT OF MONEY, They are such a pleasure to work with and they really know how to let you know that you are very important to them. If you want to transform your party in a big event, I recommend you calling the “double angels.” Good luck!

Sent on 06/03/2009

by invitation only FAQ

• What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Embossed, Engraving, Printing

• Port Saint Lucie, 34953 See on map
    7722374588 (Other Phone Number)
    by appointment