17981 Sky Park Circle Suite A, Irvine, CA 92614 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 25
  • Deals 1

About By Invitation Events and Rental Lounge

By Invitation Events Lounge is a full service event planning lounge where you can consult with Carolyn Shapiro who has been a professional event planner for over 25 years. She can help you plan any event - large or small either as your event planner or help you with your invitations, rent decor and linens, centerpieces, lounge furniture, dancefloor, bars and any other rental items as well as favors and professional vendor referrals. A great space to come and talk about your upcoming event!

Easiest directions are enter from Main Street and Executive Circle (light). Make an immediate left in the parking lot. Pass "A Road Bike 4 You" to the end, Right at Chris Lindsey Designs - we are the second building - 17981 Suite A which faces Redhill.

Follow By Invitation Events and Rental Lounge on

Videos 1 vídeo

3 Reviews for By Invitation Events and Rental Lounge

andrea · Married on 02/13/2013

Dear Carolyn,

Thank you so much for all your help and support during the planning of my daughter's wedding. I can't believe that we are done and they are actually finally married.

I know I could not have done it without your guidance and creativity. The invitations were beautiful. You kept us on track and worked within our budget requirements.

I also know that you were easy to work with and got along well with all of the family and people involved. I know we were a bit scattered at times and appreciated the grounding force to keep us on track. Your ideas and suggestions were always welcomed and appreciated.

Once again, thanks so much... we will keep in touch and hopefully use you again for planning another fun celebration!

Sincerely,

Andrea

Sent on 04/12/2013
  • Aliana

Aliana · Married on 08/12/2012

Carolyn, of By Invitation Events, was an absolute pleasure to work with. When we first met with her, she asked about who we were, what we liked to do together, how we met, etc.—she was genuinely interested in learning about us.

When it came to deciding on venues, she was very successful in negotiating the contracts to maximize our benefit and reduce the costs. After deciding on our venue (Surf & Sand Resort in Laguna Beach, CA), Carolyn helped put together lists of vendors that matched our needs and desires—especially those who had experience working at the hotel—again negotiating to get the most reasonable deals without sacrificing quality or style. (My husband called her the “Nick Fury” of wedding coordinators—see The Avengers—because she assembled a great crew of vendors.) She likes to work "off-menu" with vendors, which is great because I think we benefited from not having to choose the same floor layouts, flowers, or dinner entrees that others might have been given at the same location.

In addition, Carolyn was communicative and resourceful, and put together many of our paper goods—things that take lots of time (of which we had little). She also helped us work through more difficult situations (i.e. interpersonal drama). The day of, everything ran perfectly! Carolyn made sure that everyone was taken care of.

My husband and I were truly fortunate to have our dream wedding: we had the best suite of vendors with a gorgeous venue. Without Carolyn, it would've been very difficult to make it happen!

Sent on 10/07/2012
  • User3280231 · event on: 05/26/2012

It was an absolute pleasure working with Carolyn for so many reasons... She listened to my descriptions of the kind of event we wanted for our daughter's bat mitzvah party and took my scattered, non-specific words and ideas and transformed them into the details that were perfect for our family. She understood our budget constraints and helped us recognize where we would get the most "bang for our buck." Her advice was on target, and our friends and family noticed all the details and touches that Carolyn recommended and that made the event exceptional The night of my daughter's bat mitzvah, she and I were the last two people awake in the house. I was helping her remove the final smudges of her make up. She started crying. I said, "Honey, you are so tired." She said, "No, these are happy tears because I just had the best day of my life. Now i know what happy tears are." My daughter's tears of joy were the result of many things about that day, one of which was the specialness of her party -- a party that was tailor-made for her and our family by Caroyln.

Sent on 05/26/2013

By Invitation Events and Rental Lounge FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Destination

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• By Invitation Events and Rental Lounge 1
    Free consultation on planning/decor rental/event showroom
    Please join us for an appointment to have a free consultation to go over your vision of your event, including planning, invitations, décor design and rental.

• 17981 Sky Park Circle, Suite A Irvine, 92614 See on map
    by appointment
    Location of (By Invitation Events and Rental Lounge)