Germantown, MD 20875 Map · Phone number

About By Design Events

At By Design Events, our passion for planning events and personal commitment to exceed our client’s expectations is reflected throughout the entire planning process. Our comprehensive services range from extensive to limited wedding planning to meet our clients specific and unique needs.

We believe every event should be spectacular - everyone having ravishing and unforgettable time. Beyond question, we know a well planned event ensures you will experience the event you planned for and always dreamed of!

We exclusively provide the following outstanding services:
* wedding planning assistance {full, partial and destination planning}
* award-winning floral design
* event styling

Contact us today for a complimentary initial planning consultation!

By Design Events
: brides maryland magazine, fall/winter 2010 - hot list MD/DC favorite people : winner of the 2009 potomac floral wholesale annual floral design competition 2007 association of bridal consultants MD/DC chapter tabletop design competition

Follow By Design Events on

gwpic1
wwpic2

9 Reviews for By Design Events

Nicole · Married on 06/17/2012

I cannot say enough good things about Samara and this company!!!! She was consistently very responsive to all of my emails and questions. She listened carefully to my desires and needs as a client and gave helpful advice in areas where it was needed and useful. On my wedding day, I was absolutely blown away by the quality of work and the keen attention to detail that her and her team provided. I am a detailed orientated person therefore this was an important quality I sought in all of vendors. I am thankfully that I hired By design events because this company made my wedding day a huge success!!! I would definitely hire this company again and recommend their services to others!!!

Sent on 08/20/2012

Eva · Married on 11/05/2011

By Design Events created the vision for my wedding perfectly! The flowers were fresh and exactly what we discussed. My bouquet was exquisite. I even had a friend say that she had wanted a bouquet like mine for her wedding, but her florist didn't meet her expectations. I highly recommend By Design.

Sent on 11/30/2011
  • F

FATIMAH · Married on 05/24/2009

I would highly recommend By Design Events. My flowers and decor for my wedding was beautiful, Their designs are exceptional. I received so many compliments on the arrangements for the ceremony and the reception. I had everyone trying to take them home afterwards. :-) I had a accident at my wedding from ANOTHER VENDOR and By Design Events fixed THE OTHER VENDOR ACCIDENT and made it beautiful. Please use their services you will not regret it.

Happy Planning
    From,
    A Happy Bride

Sent on 08/12/2009

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

By Design Events FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer? Full Planning, Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Military

• Julia MacInnis Photography
    Julia MacInnis Photography Wedding Photographers

Samara at By Design Events will get the job done! What I noticed about her is her sense of calm she exudes. That is essential to keeping everyone happy on the 'day of' any event. Between that quality, she also is extremely polite, professional and organized. She has the perfect combination of traits that make a wedding planner or event planner a successful one. She follows thru, asks questions, does what it takes to make everyone happy and relaxed. Highly, highly recommend By Design Events.

• Divine Destination Weddings and Honeymoons
    Divine Destination Weddings and Honeymoons Travel Agents

Unique...Remarkable...Creative! If you desire your wedding to be a dream come true, you need to call Samara and her team at By Design Events! I have worked with Samara and she is very professional, prompt and will exceed your expectations with her fantastic service!

• Roque Productions
    Roque Productions Wedding DJs

We had the wonderful opportunity to work with Samara and her staff on an amazing Orlando destination wedding. From beginning to end, they were extremely attentive to both client as well as vendor needs. I noticed that her attention to detail put our newlyweds at ease and they were able to enjoy a beautiful ceremony and an amazing reception. You are true professionals. Thank you!

• Germantown, 20875 See on map