4712 Admiralty Way, #121, Marina del Rey, CA 90292 Map · Phone number

About BWell Fit

An innovative program to help you lose weight, get results, look and feel fabulous on your wedding day and happily ever after!

As you know, planning a wedding is an all-consuming endeavor, causing eating right and working out to take a back seat. But with our comprehensive Fit To Be Brides program and personalized fitness plan, you will transform your body before the big day and lay the foundation for a lifetime of good health. If you can commit to working out just minutes a day while still eating your favorite foods, you WILL look and feel incredible when you walk down the aisle. We now have LA's #1 Bridal/Wedding Boot Camp...non-brides welcome. Boot Camp is open to everyone.

*Complete assessment
*Boot Camp
*Date Specific programs
*Day by day fitness program
*Day by day nutrition program
*Catered meals
*Supplementation
*Blood test to determine specific nutrition needs
*One-on-one
*Home visits
*Platinum Program for the Bride that wants it all!
Join us today!

measuringtape

4 Reviews for BWell Fit

• Y

Mireya · Married on 05/06/2010

BWell Fit has really changed my life. They have made me realize that a healthy lifestyle is the only way to go. Their workouts are great and their nutrition programs are easy to follow with amazing results. The definitely have the BEST boot camps in L.A.

Sent on 05/10/2010

Rand · Married on 05/01/2010

I am a very active man that has always strived to maintain my health and appearance. After my first encounter with BWellFit's boot camp, I realized that I still have much work to do!
    The very rigorous workout was not overkill, yet still managed to push my mind and body hard enough; to the point that I knew that it was making a difference.
    Linda is very knowledgeable and takes time to deliver one on one coaching; developing each individuals needs and pushing you to become the best that you can be.
    I recommend BWellFit to everyone from beginners to avid health geeks!

Sent on 05/11/2010

Garineh · Married on 01/23/2010

These ladies are great! They specialize in making working out fit your schedule and work with you to make sure your goals are met! They helped me get on track and I immediately started to feel better! They offer so many different services, there is a plan for everyone. No more excuses and it honestly felt good.

Sent on 05/10/2010

Award

BWell Fit FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Gym

• Silver Charm Events
    Silver Charm Events Wedding Planners

These girls are good! I've attended their boot camps, and if you keep it up, you will see results!

• Jen O'Sullivan
    Jen O'Sullivan Wedding Photographers

BWell Fit makes it so easy to trim down for your wedding. I have had the pleasure of experiencing their meal delivery service and let me tell you, TASTY!!! You cannot go wrong with signing up for any and all areas of their program. You won't regret it. In fact, you will have a new found energy and love for your life!

• 4712 Admiralty Way, #121 Marina del Rey, 90292 See on map