1800 East State Street Suite 144B, Trenton, NJ 08609 Map · Phone number

About Buy4LessTuxedo.com

Since 1999, over 60,000 happy brides and grooms have used our formal wear services in finding the perfect mens formal attire.  We have literally thousands of tuxedos and accessories in an assortment of colors, styles, and designs.  Designers include Calvin Klein, Ralph Lauren, Joseph Abboud, Zanieri, Giorgio Valentini, Ike Behar, Brandolini, Baroni, and many more.  Instead of renting tuxedos, we decided to fill the need for customers who see the benefit in purchasing their own brand new tuxedo.

We understand that your wedding day will be one of the most memorable days of your life.  We would like to share the opportunity to play a small part in your day.

Please feel free to either view our website at http://www.buy4lesstuxedo.com or give us a call at 1.888.724.2829.

All the Best,

hamilton in ivory dinner jacket

14 Reviews for Buy4LessTuxedo.com

• Ben

Ben Bechtel · Getting married on 06/03/2021

Great quality products and experience !

Had a great experience shopping online with such a great variety of items and styles to choose from. Was able to find some great traditional black pants and a jacket as well as some colorful bow ties and pocket squares for accent pieces. Highly recommend for wedding apparel for whole groomsman party, but will definitely use for other formal occasions and be shopping here again!

Sent on 09/09/2020

Jennifer · Married on 07/13/2019

Excellent option for wedding suits

My husband and the rest of our wedding party got their suits for our wedding at buy 4 less tuxedo- We were very impressed by the look and quality (especially given the price of the suits). The boys looked fantastic! The suits fit everyone true to size and they shipped very quickly! so much better than renting- for about the same price as renting he now owns another suit he can wear again (and it will remind him of our wedding!). Would highly recommend buy 4 less tux!!

Sent on 08/08/2019

Caela · Married on 03/31/2019

Easy to use and very helpful customer service

I just got married and this website made my already stressful wedding planning SO much easier! Kristen was such a HUGE help. I was so nervous about getting the sizing right for each of the groomsmen and she was so accommodating and patient with me throughout the whole ordering process. I received everything I ordered quickly which was nice. I will 100% be recommending this site to my sister in law who will be getting married next year!

Sent on 04/09/2019

Buy4LessTuxedo.com FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?
    Under $200
    $200 - $499
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Father of the Bride
    Father of the Groom
    Groom
    Groomsmen
    Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Jewelry
    Shoes
    Tuxedo Rentals
  • What is your return policy?
    Exchanges