Chanhassen, MN 55317 Map · Phone number

About Buttercup Events Day-Of Wedding Coordination

A Day-Of Wedding Coordinator is the perfect solution for the DIY couple who has planned it all, but needs another set of hands for the wedding day nitty-gritty. It’s now time to enjoy your day with friends and family while your months of planning are executed behind the scenes. As a Day-Of Wedding Coordinator, I’m here to do as you wish.

Follow Buttercup Events Day-Of Wedding Coordination on

Table setup
d4116e42da2827a3 1404706808652 kennedy 326

4 Reviews for Buttercup Events Day-Of Wedding Coordination

Allison · Married on 09/03/2017

Best wedding decision I made!

I hired Ashley only about 2 weeks before our big day, as I had done all of the planning and organizing for the wedding on my own. As it was getting closer to the date, I realized that I wanted someone there to make sure all of my plans were executed and I wouldn't be stressed out.

Enter Ashley! Her quotes for day of planning were so much more affordable than other quotes I had received and she provides you with tailored options for exactly the amount of planning you need for your budget. Her prices were affordable, but her service EXCEEDED my expectations.

She came to the rehearsal ceremony, ran through everything and from then on, I felt extremely comfortable with taking over. The day of the wedding, she took care of EVERYTHING. I was at complete peace knowing that she was personally seeing to every detail we had discussed and everything went off without a hitch. The room flip went smoothly and all decor was exactly where it needed to be. She organized all the vendors and made sure the live musicians were all set.

Even when I got home from the honeymoon, my mom's first comment was that the day-of-planner was the best wedding decision I had made and I have to agree with her!

Highly recommend to make the day perfect and to take all the stress off of you!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Wow! Very impressed with Buttercup Events Day-of-Coordination! Ashley was super easy to work with and so friendly and nice. She wanted everything to look and go perfectly just like I did. She took time to make sure she understood everything expected of her the day of the wedding. The day of the wedding I was taking pictures while she was decorating the reception location and I was so happy to see everything decorated just the way I explained it to her. She even noticed the reception site set up our head table incorrectly and came and contacted my mom (since I was busy) to check with her to make sure she should ask the reception location to change it. She is obviously focused on details. I highly recommend Buttercup Events for your day-of-wedding coordination.

Sent on 07/20/2015

Ashley was a life saver on the day of my wedding. She was knowledgeable, organized, and thought of every detail to make the day flow perfectly. It was so nice not to have to worry about things running smoothly. Ashley communicated with all the vendors and made my vision come to life. I was able to be with my husband, family and friends instead of running around trying to keep the wedding rolling. I could not have pulled off the wedding of my dreams without Ashley's coordination. I highly recommend her, she is fantastic!

Sent on 07/10/2014

Buttercup Events Day-Of Wedding Coordination FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Chanhassen, 55317 See on map