Rensselaer, NY 12144 Map · Phone number

About Buttercup Cookie

Pretty enough to eat!

Our passion to create unique, beautiful cookies is what sets Buttercup Cookie apart from other companies. Attention to detail and professional artistry can be seen in each of our hand decorated cookie designs. We take pride in offering customized cookies for your special occasion as well. Let us work with you and personalize your order to ensure a one of a kind gift that is certain to be remembered.

At Buttercup Cookie, every order is made from scratch using only high quality ingredients and no preservatives. Often we hear ‘They’re pretty, but how do they taste?’ Not only do our cookies look beautiful, they taste delicious too. We pride ourselves on making a butter cookie that is both pleasing to the eye, as well as the palette. After all, our customers deserve something pretty enough to eat!

Follow Buttercup Cookie on

weddingcookiefavors

5 Reviews for Buttercup Cookie

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 07/20/2013

The cookies were absolutely beautiful! And they were delicious! I highly recommend ordering from Buttercup Cookie.....

Sent on 08/02/2013

Susan · Married on 11/08/2012

My experience with Buttercup Cookie was fantastic! I ordered cookies for my son's rehearsal dinner and couldn't have been happier. Cindy was very helpful in giving me ideas on the designs and colors that I chose. The cookies were absolutely beautiful and each set was packaged so nicely! And they were delicious! I highly recommend ordering from Buttercup Cookie.....I'm sure you will be as impressed as I was!

Sent on 01/17/2013

This company creates beautiful, yet delicious cookies. I wanted something special that people would love to get, but represented both my fiancé and myself. Cindy not only listened to what I wanted, but she gave me some great suggestions too. Everyone at my wedding enjoyed the cookie and some people have mentioned to me that they want to use her for other special events in their life. If you want something that is artistically created, and tastes great I would use this company!

Sent on 01/15/2013

Buttercup Cookie FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings?
    Custom
  • What services do you provide?
    Assembly
    Design
    Printing

• Rensselaer, 12144 See on map
    Location of (Buttercup Cookie)