Butter Bliss Bakeshop LLC

Orlando, FL View map

Located in Orlando, Florida, Butter Bliss Bakeshop LLC is a bakery specializing in sculpting wedding cakes. The owner, Lisa Vazquez, has over a decade of experience when it comes to producing custom sweet treats. Her main objective is to bring her client's visions to life through creative sculpting, buttercream piping, and everything in between. Whether it’s a traditional wedding day cake or a plethora of cupcakes for your engagement party, Lisa can complement your celebrations with equally memorable desserts.

Ahead of your big day, you can take part in private tastings to make sure that your desserts feature your favorite tastes. Some of the flavors available at Butter Bliss Bakeshop LLC include lemon, chocolate, vanilla, red velvet, and snickerdoodle. There are also a plethora of buttercream filling options such as strawberry, raspberry, hazelnut, and more. All cakes and treats are made from scratch and can accommodate those with strict dietary requirements including diabetes, nut-free, and vegan. For further convenience, all of your customized desserts can be delivered to your location.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

$5.75

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$6

Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?

Cake Toppers
Top Tier of the Cake

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$2

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design
Delivery
Set Up
Tastings - Private

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cake Pops
Cakes
Cookies
Cupcakes
Dessert Buffet
Fruit
Groom's Cake
Pastries

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Stands
Cake Toppers

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Diabetic
Nut Free
Vegan

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit
Local

Are you licensed by the state health department?

Not Required

• Bandit411
    Jillian Married on 03/26/2022

Perfect for anyone who wants something different

We hired Lisa for our Peruvian Filipino themed wedding. We wanted a small colorful cake with a Peruvian ring pull and she absolutely nailed it. We gave her a rough idea of what we wanted and she made a cake prettier than we could have imagined. She was also very responsive until the last minute. Even adding extra cake popsicles (which were an absolute hit!) a few days before. Definitely recommend for weddings and any event you need to add something sweet too.
    Tammy Married on 09/20/2021

Would recommend

She’s very professional and talented.

Butter Bliss Bakeshop LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Tammy!! So happy I could help make your day even more special! Thank you for your trust! 😃
  • Claire
    Claire H. Married on 03/29/2021

Best taste

Not only is the design work incredible, the taste is amazing. Butter Bliss is second to none, their baked good taste dreamy

Deals

Butter Bliss Bakeshop LLC 1
Exclusive

Team

Lisa Vazquez
Lisa Vazquez
Owner

Hello!! I was born and raised in Orlando, but my family is from New Jersey and Puerto Rico. I'm 30 years old and have a 3 year old son. I graduated from Le Cordon Bleu in 2010 and have been doing cakes ever since! One of my first jobs was actually decorating ice cream cakes at Baskin Robbins, but I love creating custom pieces for my clients a lot better. Just to see their reaction when all of our ideas have come together is why I do what I do. My decorating style is not just one! I like to do a little bit of everything!

12297 Great Commission Way Orlando, FL, 32832-7108

Tue-Sun 8am-5pm
Location of (Butter Bliss Bakeshop LLC)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding