About Butch Gray, Disc Jockey/Entertainer, LLC, 2017-2010 Bride's Choice & Best of Weddings Winner!

Friendly and professional with a touch of class!

Your style and taste in music are creatively expressed with my signature service. Providing an elegant, fun, versatile service that has been recognized with the Bride's Choice and Best of Weddings Awards is what I offer. The only surprise for my clients is who catches the bouquet. With a Bachelor's Degree in Sociology, I am well versed in wedding etiquette and the special traditions of many cultures. Your designs are met to perfection.

www.ButchGrayDJ.com • (860) 306-5560

Categories: Wedding Musician, Wedding DJ, Wedding Decor & Lighting

Regions serviced: Hartford

Follow Butch Gray, Disc Jockey/Entertainer, LLC, 2017-2010 Bride's Choice & Best of Weddings Winner! on

93 Reviews for Butch Gray, Disc Jockey/Entertainer, LLC, 2017-2010 Bride's Choice & Best of Weddings Winner!

Microphones (6)
One Event Per Day (4)
Liability Insurance (2)
Disco Ball (1)
Projector (1)

Butch Gray was the DJ for our daughter’s event this October 2017. He was excellent! The music was amazing! Butch kept the event flowing and his professionalism was outstanding. We highly recommend his services and will definitely use them again.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Karen, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Lighting & Decor

Butch is amazing. Kind, fun, organized, and knows how to keep a party going! He was so kind when he knew my husband and I had a really unfortunate wedding day. We were sad and disappointed and tried to make the best of it, but Butch was great and so understanding. 110% would recommend!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Gabrielle, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Butch Gray, Disc Jockey/Entertainer, LLC, 2017-2010 Bride's Choice & Best of Weddings Winner! Pricing

Ceremony Music Pricing
$600.00
Most Popular Package Includes:
Dance Floor Lighting
Uplighting

Butch Gray, Disc Jockey/Entertainer, LLC, 2017-2010 Bride's Choice & Best of Weddings Winner! FAQ

Acapella

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

220x220 sq 1457006688373 katie1271

$200 Off All Available Dates from March to May 2016

$200.00 Value | Promo Code: 200
From March to May 2016, Any Available Date, is eligible for $200 off.
#WWced511fd83aa4f34

8 ENDORSEMENTS
I am so proud to work with Butch he is a wonderful DJ and incredibly kind and calming for his clients, Butch and I worked some very diverse musical events this year and he was always on task and ready to go with all our clients needs. Give Butch a call to find out more about his services!

One of the best DJs in CT! We just love working with Butch! All of our clients a always to happy when they hire him.

Butch is a phenomenal DJ and a great person. I have worked with Butch at several weddings, and he is always a pleasure to work with. When it came time to choose a DJ for my own wedding, I did not hesitate to book Butch. He is an absolute professional and went out of his way to make sure that my husband and I had a great experience. Leading up to the wedding he offered to meet us if we ever had any questions/concerns to ensure that our day would go smoothly. Since he has been in the business for a long time he was also able to recommend other vendors that were also excellent. It is safe to say the our wedding was a great success and Butch had a lot to do with that. Highly recommended!!

Butch is the ultimate professional and a great friend to Fran Gagnon Films. If you're looking for a fun, classy presence at your wedding or event, look no further. We highliy recommend Butch Gray.

60 PROS I KNOW

Events

Southington, CT 06489   See On Map
860-306-5560 (phone)
By appointment.
Butch Gray, Disc Jockey/Entertainer, LLC, 2017-2010 Bride's Choice & Best of Weddings Winner! is a wedding DJ from Southington, CT. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Connecticut, New York, and Massachusetts. Butch Gray, Disc Jockey/Entertainer, LLC, 2017-2010 Bride's Choice & Best of Weddings Winner! is a professional wedding Disc Jockey that has been part of the Hartford, Connecticut wedding industry for 23 years. We specialize in Wedding ceremonies and receptions.