3230 Severn Ave Suite B, Metairie, LA 70002 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Bustles and Bows Bridal Boutique

Bustles & Bows Bridal Boutique offers our brides and bridal parties an intimate shopping experience with one-on-one attention from a friendly and knowledgeable

Follow Bustles and Bows Bridal Boutique on

f943f4b8e4f3cea9 Logo FINAL 01
alvina

16 Reviews for Bustles and Bows Bridal Boutique

Holly · Married on 11/19/2016

The ladies at Bustles and Bows were amazing! I almost didn't go after a day of visiting two other stores with either overly pushy sales ladies or sales ladies who act like they're annoyed you're there (I'm look at you Pearl's Place) and I had not found anything I really loved all day. Bustles and Bows was completely different. The store was very small so I was worried I wouldn't find much, but the two ladies that were there were helpful, but never pushy. They offered to help pull dresses but also allowed us to look around. I didn't want lace, which narrowed down my options, but the second one I put on was it! I saw dresses in the store anywhere from $200 to $2000 so they really seemed to have something for everyone. The dress I ended up with was a designer I had never seen anywhere else and it felt very unique. They were completely sweet when I said I'd need to come back with family, and when I came back they spent over an hour helping us try on different accessories. My mom also ended up getting her dress from here because we loved it so much. Alterations were not in-house but the lady they recommended was amazing and very inexpensive. They also steamed the dress for free after the alterations.

Sent on 12/17/2016

Brittany C. · Married on 10/21/2016

The team at Bustles and Bows were phenomenal! It means a lot to have individuals helping you that are honest in their opinions and work so hard to make sure that you are stunning for your big day! I have absolutely no qualms about recommending this bridal boutique to another blushing bride! Happy dress shopping!

Sent on 11/19/2016

Brittney · Married on 08/30/2014

Bustles and bows made my experience trying on wedding dresses so much fun and very pleasant. I was able to pick out the gown the first day I looked at dresses and it came in as scheduled. Claudia and Stephanie are fabulous.

Sent on 06/22/2014

Bustles and Bows Bridal Boutique FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Shoes, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? 6-8 months