Bustled Events

1639 Padstone Drive, Apex, NC 27502 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,000
Availability Check your date

About Bustled Events

Bustled Events is a skilled and organized wedding and event coordination company in Apex, North Carolina. Diane Wolk is the owner and lead coordinator who treats every couple she works with as a close family friend and will care about your wedding day just as much as you do. She has an uncanny sense for getting things done efficiently, which is how she knew wedding and event coordination was her calling. Couples who have worked with her admire her ability to get every last detail right, and say that anyone who talked to Diane during their special day absolutely loved her.

Bustled Events offers three packages to suit a variety of needs and budgets, but can also provide hourly consultations and custom packages. Services include:

• Day-of coordination
  • Rehearsal coordination
  • Event design
  • Timelines and to-do lists
  • Prioritizing
  • “Day of” itinerary creation and distribution
Follow Bustled Events on

Bustled Events 4
Bustled Events 5
Bustled Events 6

Joann · Married on 10/08/2017

Diane was an excellent wedding coordinator for our wedding on October 8th, 2017. We had no idea how much coordinating was needed to make the day run smoothly. We were worried that our wedding would run on Filipino time (late) but she helped us with our timeline, vendors, decors, etc. Anything you needed help with- she's on it. Diane made our day flow smoothly and on-time. We even had extra time to ourselves (as a couple), to mingle with guests, eat and to enjoy ourselves. Our vendors were also very happy that they got their needed breaks and meals. Everyone loved her and our family and friends only had great things to say about how well she managed everything. We owe our successful wedding day to Diane. Very professional, responsive and great service! Highly recommended for any event!!! Lots of Love from Jayvee & Jonathan <3<3<3

Bustled Events 7
    Bustled Events 8
    Bustled Events 9
    Bustled Events 10

barbara · Married on 09/23/2017

Where do I begin when it comes to Diane!! Her personality alone could take the cake :) Always cheerful, detail oriented, and just a pleasure to be around. She was part of our wedding on 9/23/17 and in simpler terms she was nothing but God sent :) I never knew how much it took to finalize a wedding until she came along during the last few months. Diane made sure nothing that was missed which included all of the small details. She coordinated the rehearsal making sure all of the wedding party and anyone else involved knew exactly where to be and what to do. On the day of the wedding, she was pretty much my guardian angle because she always stayed on top of everything and made sure every detail was falling into place. This gave me such relief because I trusted her so much and she always assured me that everything was good. I could go on and on about how she made our day such a pleasure and how we are so happy to have shared our day with her. But honestly choosing her is probably the best decision you can make when it comes to any party, wedding etc.

Bustled Events 11
    Bustled Events 12
  • Melanie

Melanie · Married on 06/24/2017

Where do I begin?? Diane was my fairy godmother during the planning all the way through to the big day and beyond. I could not think of asking a friend to coordinate my wedding and do the tireless job that Diane did for me and I have some amazingly talented friends. On my wedding day, everyone that talked to or was asked to do something by Diane absolutely loved her. That includes my family, friends, staff at the wedding venue and reception site, DJ, musicians for the ceremony and photographer. I can say I had the wedding I dreamed of and including every last little detail because of Bustled Events. Brides, this is the best gift you can give yourself. Trust me of that and it is worth every penny.

Bustled Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 75.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Sonya Yruel Photography
    Sonya Yruel Photography Wedding Photographers

This fall I photographed a wedding in Pennyslvania and New Jersey, and Diane from Bustled Events was the coordinator. From the rehearsal the day prior, all the way to the end of the night, Diane is an energizer bunny! She made sure everything ran smoothly, everyone knew when and where they needed to be, and coordinated all the other vendors involved. She has a wonderful energy and positive attitude. I would LOVE to work with her again!

• Fords Fluent N' Food Catering
    Fords Fluent N' Food Catering Wedding Caterers

Dianne owns Bustled Events and I am proud to shout her name from the rooftops. She is professional, courteous and very responsive. We have worked with her at the Forever Bridal show and her decor and overall eye for detail is thought out and stands out. We highly recommend her and cannot wait to work with her more and more in the future!

• 1639 Padstone Drive Apex, North Carolina, 27502 See on map