Bustled Events

Raleigh, NC View map
$2,250 Package Price

$2,250 Package Price

Bustled Events is a skilled and organized wedding and event coordination company in Apex, North Carolina. Diane Wolk is the owner and lead coordinator who treats every couple she works with as a close family friend and will care about your wedding day just as much as you do. She has an uncanny sense for getting things done efficiently, which is how she knew wedding and event coordination was her calling. Couples who have worked with her admire her ability to get every last detail right, and say that anyone who talked to Diane during their special day absolutely loved her.

Bustled Events offers three packages to suit a variety of needs and budgets, but can also provide hourly consultations and custom packages. Services include:

• Day-of coordination
  • Rehearsal coordination
  • Event design
  • Timelines and to-do lists
  • Prioritizing
  • “Day of” itinerary creation and distribution
  • Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1750

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2250

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• vanessa
    Vanessa Married on 04/06/2019

Highest Level of Service

Diane is an absolute super-hero-wedding-planner! When I started my initial planning journey I interviewed a handful of planners that were either WAY out of my price range or didn't work with me to customize a plan that worked. I was so lucky to stumble upon Diane at a bridal show which was followed by our first consult. We discussed my vision, budget, etc and she developed a customized plan that worked for my fiance and I! For almost one year and a half she offered me a multitude of advice that probably saved me thousands. She introduced me to the top trusted wedding vendors in Raleigh. She was always quick to respond and provided me with realistic expectations! Anytime I was unsure or nervous about something she was a quick call away. So many of our wedding guests and vendors commented on the fact that Diane went ABOVE and BEYOND on the day of the wedding from putting together the most beautiful tables, managing vendors, problem resolution, making sure my husband and I ate and stay hydrated, and so much more. Thank you to Diane for coordinating the wedding of our dreams!
    Joann Married on 10/08/2017
    Diane was an excellent wedding coordinator for our wedding on October 8th, 2017. We had no idea how much coordinating was needed to make the day run smoothly. We were worried that our wedding would run on Filipino time (late) but she helped us with our timeline, vendors, decors, etc. Anything you needed help with- she's on it. Diane made our day flow smoothly and on-time. We even had extra time to ourselves (as a couple), to mingle with guests, eat and to enjoy ourselves. Our vendors were also very happy that they got their needed breaks and meals. Everyone loved her and our family and friends only had great things to say about how well she managed everything. We owe our successful wedding day to Diane. Very professional, responsive and great service! Highly recommended for any event!!! Lots of Love from Jayvee & Jonathan <3<3<3
    Barbara Married on 09/23/2017
    Where do I begin when it comes to Diane!! Her personality alone could take the cake :) Always cheerful, detail oriented, and just a pleasure to be around. She was part of our wedding on 9/23/17 and in simpler terms she was nothing but God sent :) I never knew how much it took to finalize a wedding until she came along during the last few months. Diane made sure nothing that was missed which included all of the small details. She coordinated the rehearsal making sure all of the wedding party and anyone else involved knew exactly where to be and what to do. On the day of the wedding, she was pretty much my guardian angle because she always stayed on top of everything and made sure every detail was falling into place. This gave me such relief because I trusted her so much and she always assured me that everything was good. I could go on and on about how she made our day such a pleasure and how we are so happy to have shared our day with her. But honestly choosing her is probably the best decision you can make when it comes to any party, wedding etc.

Real Weddings

• Brenda & David
    52 photos · 10/28/2019

Sonya Yruel Photography Sonya Yruel Photography Wedding Photographers

This fall I photographed a wedding in Pennyslvania and New Jersey, and Diane from Bustled Events was the coordinator. From the rehearsal the day prior, all the way to the end of the night, Diane is an energizer bunny! She made sure everything ran smoothly, everyone knew when and where they needed to be, and coordinated all the other vendors involved. She has a wonderful energy and positive attitude. I would LOVE to work with her again!

Fords Fluent N' Food Catering Fords Fluent N' Food Catering Wedding Caterers

Dianne owns Bustled Events and I am proud to shout her name from the rooftops. She is professional, courteous and very responsive. We have worked with her at the Forever Bridal show and her decor and overall eye for detail is thought out and stands out. We highly recommend her and cannot wait to work with her more and more in the future!

Raleigh, NC, 27502
9195897244
Location of (Bustled Events)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding