$2,000
Day-Of, Full, Partial

About Bustled Events

What you need before you know it...

Bustled Events is an Apex-based company that provides wedding and event planning services in North Carolina. Diane takes pride in knowing the things you need before you even think about it. Her services are possible because of her need to cross things off of a to-do list. She loves the challenge of planning an event as if her clients were family.

Diane is able to plan weddings, corporate events and private parties. All require the same sense of organization that Diane thrives in. Bustled Events offers day-of coordination packages that bring every last-minute detail of your wedding together. She is able to keep your timeline in order, even when you are not. Complete your planning package with other services, such as:

• Full planning

Reception (1)
Day-Of Coord. (1)
Timelines (1)
To-Do Lists (1)

Where do I begin when it comes to Diane!! Her personality alone could take the cake :) Always cheerful, detail oriented, and just a pleasure to be around. She was part of our wedding on 9/23/17 and in simpler terms she was nothing but God sent :) I never knew how much it took to finalize a wedding until she came along during the last few months. Diane made sure nothing that was missed which included all of the small details. She coordinated the rehearsal making sure all of the wedding party and anyone else involved knew exactly where to be and what to do. On the day of the wedding, she was pretty much my guardian angle because she always stayed on top of everything and made sure every detail was falling into place. This gave me such relief because I trusted her so much and she always assured me that everything was good. I could go on and on about how she made our day such a pleasure and how we are so happy to have shared our day with her. But honestly choosing her is probably the best decision you can make when it comes to any party, wedding etc.

Photo of Bustled Events in Apex, NC - Guiding me to the very last min:)
Profile Picture barbara, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Where do I begin?? Diane was my fairy godmother during the planning all the way through to the big day and beyond. I could not think of asking a friend to coordinate my wedding and do the tireless job that Diane did for me and I have some amazingly talented friends. On my wedding day, everyone that talked to or was asked to do something by Diane absolutely loved her. That includes my family, friends, staff at the wedding venue and reception site, DJ, musicians for the ceremony and photographer. I can say I had the wedding I dreamed of and including every last little detail because of Bustled Events. Brides, this is the best gift you can give yourself. Trust me of that and it is worth every penny.

Profile Picture Melanie, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Bustled Events Pricing

220x220 sq 1511902193491 img0311
220x220 sq 1511902204473 img0312
220x220 sq 1511902220719 img0317

2 ENDORSEMENTS
This fall I photographed a wedding in Pennyslvania and New Jersey, and Diane from Bustled Events was the coordinator. From the rehearsal the day prior, all the way to the end of the night, Diane is an energizer bunny! She made sure everything ran smoothly, everyone knew when and where they needed to be, and coordinated all the other vendors involved. She has a wonderful energy and positive attitude. I would LOVE to work with her again!

Dianne owns Bustled Events and I am proud to shout her name from the rooftops. She is professional, courteous and very responsive. We have worked with her at the Forever Bridal show and her decor and overall eye for detail is thought out and stands out. We highly recommend her and cannot wait to work with her more and more in the future!

1639 Padstone Drive, Apex, NC 27502   See On Map